To anybody who's bought anything from me recently, I'm missing MiB Raiden! Help!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Nightscream, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Nightscream

Nightscream JP TF Master Collector

Ebay:
    I have a serious problem on my hands. I'm supposed to sell Raiden to the Don Mega, but... it's gone! I've tried looking through my collection, but I just can't find it! Admittedly, the collection is large enough that it could be hard to find, but I've looked for it several times.

So I fear I may have accidentally shipped it out to someone that was not supposed to get it. So if you're that someone, please let me know so I can finish the deal with the Don Mega. It was not a freebie I included to encourage further business...

Disappearing $400 toys is no fun :( 

2. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Whoa....I had something similar happen to me recently, but that was an $11 item (still missing). Wish I could help, man, that is a rough situation. Maybe go through the list of people you've sold to since you last saw it and contact them one-by-one? Good luck!

3. Nightscream

Ebay:
    Yeah, I'll do that eventually I guess. It's just so many guys... It's not the first time it happened to me either. I sent a Loafer to somebody who wasn't supposed to get is just last week. Thankfully, that's sorted out now.

4. DJ Soundwave

DJ Soundwave Action Figure Master

you better post this up on several other Transformer sites just to cover more Transfans......... did you sell it on Ebay or here ?

5. Nightscream

Ebay:
    I sold it at TFans. I've posted this there as well. Some allsparker may have received it though, I've got to post there as well.

6. Triformis

Whoa, this has happened twice (well, maybe)? Dude, do you have everyone you're selling to set up in a database? At one point, I got overwhelmed too and had to do that, it really helps. I think I'd be annoyed if I got the wrong thing/my item was shipped to someone else. You gotta get organized!

I'm not trying to preach at ya, just offering up some assistance for the future.

And stick to one TF site. We're more than enough. :D 

7. Nightscream

Ebay:
    yeah I do have a database. And loafer was kinda understandable I guess. It was probably indistinguishable from any other piece of rolled bubblewrap, so it must have fallen out of the correct box and placed in another.

But Raiden's pretty big..

8. Triformis

I know...and badass!!! I so want one! Maybe you sent it to me (we've never dealt before, don't worry, but I wish!)?

9. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

ugh that sucks! Was it the giftset? I have one of those and I would die if it just vanished!

10. NIDARAM12

NIDARAM12 Robot art guy

News Credits:
    Assuming its the box set, how the heck do you accidentally package and ship a giant box to someone without realizing what you're doing the whole time?

I don't mean to sound like a jerk but a lost baggie of missiles or something is understandable, a huge giftset is kind of wierd. :)  I mean, you really have to try to send that one off.

I really hope you find it though, selling can be such a pain in the butt.

11. dark69

dark69 BlackArachnia Terrorize!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    that sux man!
    hope you find it....hope it was not with my lost white moon lol

12. SmokescreenSWE

SmokescreenSWE Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nightscream has (or at least had) an entire set of every JP released Transformer, EVER, mostly MIB. I saw it right before he started shipping stuff off, it was amazing. But I can imagine it would be a nightmare keeping track of everything once you start boxing it up, I can hardly even deal with ten packages at once.

13. cutback4197

cutback4197 all roads lead to shame

Ebay:
    When I getmy box I'll let you know if i have it.

Jeremy

14. LadyStarscream

LadyStarscream Queen of Cybertron

Ohhh, another mystery on our hands? On our board?
    Maybe Fred got it!

All kidding aside, I hope you find it, that sucks.

15. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    Hmm, maybe that same person received my little ol' Beast Wars Tarantulas that's missing. Or not.

Keep an eye on eBay as well. If some dishonest chump did receive and isn't speaking up, maybe they're foolish enough to unload it too.

16. Triformis

No, "Fred" sold it after he go it, so who knows who has it now? Maybe it's coming your way, wheeljaxx? That'd be adequate compensation, right?

17. Nightscream

Ebay:
    yeah, it was the gift set. I'm kinda baffled that it's gone myself, but I can't see any other explanation. There was some confusion from the start, though, because the guy who bought it changed his board username between buying it and some other figures. I guess my brain overloaded with that information. I'll take that tip about watching ebay, so I'll save a search for it now. The box is thankfully easily identified due to some unusual crumpling.

I'll have to check the addresses to see if any of the buyers is named Fred :p 

18. TwoKingMick

TwoKingMick Mick

For a brief time i worked in the shipping department of a major computer manufacturer. At one point we accidentally sent a server, about the size of a refrigerator and worth almost half a million euros to Saudi Arabia. The Saudi's had bought some software and a few small components. And this was in a system with three checks. It happens.

19. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    all i say is wow, followed by a yikes o_O 

good luck :|