TMNT Lot - from the 80/90's mostly

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by salmonman78, May 11, 2010.

1. salmonman78

salmonman78 Mordin, my hero

Well, due to cleaning up and wanting to fund getting maybe a couple TF's I am putting my old Ninja Turtles up for sale. Most of what I have in the pictures is from the original series I have had since I was a kid, so as such there are a couple figures that have loose legs or such as The triceratops, Super Shredder, Rocker Leo(his are disconnected), and the panda guy's lower arm(spotted it in the bottom of the accessory bag I think). These are in played with condition but not badly played with. Think the Technodrome and Sewer Playset are maybe 60-70% complete as well. Now there are some newer series figures in there, apparently my sister in law saw the box with them in it and thought I collected TMNT as well so brought my nephews he didn't play with anymore lol.

Hoping to maybe get $60-80 for the entire lot, will entertain other offers as well.

Figures I would trade for: Bludgeon(Rotf), Mindwipe(Rotf), Prime(Rotf Leader), Jetfire(rotf), Trypticon(g1 - just the main body and battery cover at least), any others I'll think over

Thanks for looking

Edit: Lowered Price, added trades, am more awake so a bit of touch up was required

Attached Files:

2. salmonman78

Bump

3. salmonman78

Bumpage

4. salmonman78

bumpage

5. LioConvoy

LioConvoy The Herald of Jux

What version are your Fast Forward Turtles? And are they complete?