TMNT 25th line/1998 reissue/originals Wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by razin, Feb 10, 2012.

1. razin

razin Well-Known Member

I am looking to start collecting the original Turtles and would like to grab the 25th Anniversary line / 1998 reissue line and/or 1988/89 lines.

Preference is the 25th/1998 line as they would be cheaper then originals and more likely to be MOSC but will also be interested in the originals if a reissue was not made.

MOSC prefered but will consider loose if 100% complete and mint.

Foot Soldier
    Ace Duck
    Krang - ACQUIRED
    Genghis Frog - ACQUIRED
    Baxter Stockman
    Casey Jones - ACQUIRED
    Leatherhead
    Metalhead - ACQUIRED
    Rat King
    Usagi Yojimbo
    General Traag
    Raphael - ACQUIRED
    Donatello - ACQUIRED
    Leonardo - ACQUIRED
    Michelangelo - ACQUIRED
    April
    Bebop
    Rocksteady - ACQUIRED
    Splinter
    Shredder - ACQUIRED
    Party Wagon - ACQUIRED

This is a secondary collection as TFs are always my priority, so I am not looking to spend a small fortune on these ie. ebay prices. So if you have them and want to part with them at reasonable cost let me know! (include shipping estimates in your price. I am in Canada N7G4E5)

2. chris24jc

chris24jc OptiChris Prime

I have two guys that aren't on your list, but they are complete and in great shape if you're interested.

TMNT - Vintage teenage mutant ninja turtles baddies -
    $8 1990 Fugitoid - Gold Robot guy - loose but complete with all accessories!

$10 Wyrm 1991 - an UNsanitation worker - loose and complete with ALL accessories, even all his little wormies to chomp on.
    [​IMG]
    [/SIZE]

I also have 2 of the 'mutations' guys that I plan to sell, cause they're extras. Construction Mike and Air Force Raph. No accessories on them, but they don't impede the transform. I can post pics if you are interested. I personally love the engineering that went into those transforms.