Titans Return Wave 4 assortments

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Sol Fury, Jan 5, 2017.

1. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    probably start appearing at US B&M early March-ish

2. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    Yeah, I do it in a way that it's a shield on his arm instead of a tacky gun. The Alligator's claws stick out the sides of his arms in bot mode and you can needle them through the holes of the tail in a way that it stays put. It was shown on one of those reviews (Can't remember which) but I'll post a picture of my when I get home from work if you like.

I was going for April but if you're right then we all win!

3. That Guy

That Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Cool! I'm looking forwards to getting my hands on Perceptor, Krok, and Topspin, will pick up Kup's repaint probably if the toy is good.

• Like Like x 1
  4. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    LOL!

Releasing another Krok 2 years after Funpub gives me new hope for other characters that Hasbro originally green lighted Funpub use of. Since they're so fond of Legends TR Bee, another Bugbite would be nice. But Reflector is WAAAAY overdue IMO. Then there's Strika, the Rain Makers and a few others.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  5. WheelWave140

WheelWave140 Hate's not cool, dudes!

News Credits:
    So, any other pictures of Krok or quake? I wanna see quakes alt mode.

I'd be fine with the hardhead turret but if he got a whole new turret that looked more like a real tank that would be swag

• Like Like x 2
  6. NeilJam

NeilJam Resident Audiophile

News Credits:

I'm hoping it will be sooner since my TRU sold through the wave 3 deluxes before XMas. Figures in other sizes for this wave were also found at retail before the end of the year. I guess there are still revision cases though.

Surprised to see five figures in this wave for the deluxe size. Hasbro may have even shortpacked the right ones here too. Yet they only have one Voyager this wave. Seems quite odd. All these Bumblebees are gonna clog up the distribution of legends figures. Hopefully those re-released titan masters will be variations on the originals, but not counting on it.

7. artiepants

News Credits:
    4 waves a year, so they should arrive at roughly 3 month intervals: Wave 3 late November/Early December (Legends, Voyagers and Leaders still haven't hit B&M retail in the US AFAIK) so Wave 4 should be Late Feb/Early March, Probably Deluxes and Titanmasters first.

yeah, the 5 deluxes in a case are a surprise to me as well, but it does seem like a good case assortment with the repaints-with-new-faces at 1 per.

8. lordcryotek

lordcryotek M'Hael

I really hope Krok has better QC than Skullsmasher, he looks great but I'd like it if he were able to stand. Quake here looks to be my way of getting the Hardhead mold, I seem to have missed out on him. For whatever reason, the TR deluxes are seemingly the best part of this line, the only disappointments have been QC incidents or missing paint-apps.

9. artiepants

News Credits:
    if you aren't opposed to online (and are in the US, and i thought i remembered you were a NWerner), he's available at Amazon for $12.25 and TrU for $13.99

• Like Like x 1
  10. lordcryotek

lordcryotek M'Hael

Yeah, Oregon Coaster here, mostly just rain, old people, and tweakers here and as such there are only two stores in my area that stock Transformers without having to travel a hundred miles. Wal Mart has the TR deluxes faced over with bags of candy and blindbag figures and Fred Meyers is just empty, as it has been for several months. I'm rather broke at the moment, but if that price holds I might bite, thanks for the heads up.

• Like Like x 1
  11. artiepants

News Credits:
    Did your Fred Meyer ever stock anything TR beside TMs and Legends? the 2 i frequent (one by my house and one by work) have only had those 2 classes: JUST before Christmas the each stocked a wave or 2 of W2 Voyagers that sold through in a heartbeat and haven't been restocked.

No deluxes since Combiner Wars for some reason (but plenty of "barely ever sells" RiD'15)

and they got these giant buckets of only W2 titanmasters that i can't imagine them ever selling through, especially at the $6 they are asking...

• Like Like x 1
  12. lordcryotek

lordcryotek M'Hael

Yeah, just the wave one and two Titanmasters and Legends and those damned RiD figures at my Fred Meyers, if they had anything else I never saw it come into the store. I used to work for the grocery side of that store on their graveyard freight crew before insomnia-related heart issues and a lack of insurance put me out of a job, so I know from coworkers on the Home side of the store that they have little to no control over what the warehouse sends them, its likely someone at corporate making that decision or just simple negligence. Freddie's has a well-run grocery department, but their Home side is something of a clusterfuck.

• Like Like x 1
  13. artiepants

News Credits:
    LOL! ...and sorry about the health problems :( 

• Like Like x 1
  14. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Could a mod please merge this Titans Return Wave 4 figures in here. Thanks! :) 

I thought that this thread was only for Deluxes. Apologies.

15. combinerlover

combinerlover MONSTRUCTOR's BFF ;)

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I am extremely curious about there being 5 deluxes in wave 4 , any one have ideas as to why ? I feel like there fitting things in here and there to have them out of the way , and are buying time to release some thing else ... like TERRORCONS / PREDACONS :) 

16. Mecheon

Mecheon Grumpy Dinosaur Nerd

Probably because they could get these two out quick given they're just head remolds

I'm just going to up and destroy your hope for Terrorcons or Predacons, unless they're Terrorcons who don't combine or Predacons made from Weirdwolf

17. Gauntletblade

Gauntletblade Wrecker

And here I sit, still waiting for TR Armada Sideways! Seriously, this is the perfect line to release an update of him!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Omagon

Omagon Member

Cant wait to get my hands on Perceptor!

19. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The more the merrier.

20. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    No, we won't merge, it will break the front page.