Customs: Titans Return Sixshot Needed! (Project)

Discussion in 'Requests' started by AndroidAnchovy, Nov 8, 2017.

1. AndroidAnchovy

AndroidAnchovy Dorque Extraordinaire

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Heyo folks! I am looking to do a heavy repaint and slight retooling on a TR Leader Sixshot (Or Quickswitch) for my first real custom project. I would be willing to take one that is super loose or frustrating as long as the figure is pretty much complete. I will be painting over the ENTIRE figure in every single spot, so it doesn't matter to me which of the two versions I could get. I would buy, but I am looking more for a trade, or a partial trade.

I am trying to keep this project slightly under wraps, because I think it's a great idea and nobody has seemed to come up with something similar so far, so I want to kind of surprise y'all. I would still be willing to share the project with someone if they have a figure for me. Thanks yo!

P.S. (I would also take any other version of Sixshot other than the G1, but I'm sure that's just financially irresponsible!)

2. JoeBot

JoeBot Well-Known Member

I have a TR sixshot fresh out the box that I was contemplating returning.I just don't like the mold....what do you have for trade?

3. AndroidAnchovy

AndroidAnchovy Dorque Extraordinaire

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Well, I actually just got a friend of mine to send one for my birthday. I might still be interested in a second, but I'll let you know! Thank you very much.