I posted this in he Galvatron feedback thread but it deserves it's own thread so the word gets out. Note for reference: I did the mask mod on TR Galvatron where I killed the spring loaded mask gimmick and glued the mask to he headmaster. It looks much, much better and allows the head to move left and right. I want to point out a few things so that my fellow boardmembers don't make the same mistakes that I did. I completed the mask mod. I also painted the face silver with sharpie. It looks pretty good. But there were a couple of things that went wrong and I'll point them out below. Here's the finished product: here's what you'll need to perform this mod: 1) Sharpie brand metallic silver permanent marker-- For painting the headmaster face. Cut the tip on an angle using an Exacto knife so that it works like a paintbrush and also so you can get into those small hard to reach places. You'll need to add a few coats so that it looks smooth in appearance. 2) Small Phillips head screwdriver - - to take apart the torso and to push out the pin in the headmaster assembly. 4) Pliers (preferably needle nose)-- for pulling the pin out once you've pushed it out on one end. 5) A small piece of sandpaper or a nail file-- for sanding down he rough plastic in areas that were cut and trimmed. 6) Small wire cutters--AKA diagonal pliers.--For cutting the mask away from the headmaster assembly and for cutting the chinstrap off of the mask. 7) Exacto knife--For minor trimming and shaving of small areas. 8) Superglue that comes with a brush applicator - - The brush allows for much more precise and smooth applications of Superglue. This is for gluing the mask onto the headmaster and for gluing the two grey pieces of the headmaster assembly and for gluing the pin in place in the headmaster assembly) Now I tried cutting the mask off of the body without disassembling the torso and removing the headmaster port assembly. You're going to want to disassemble the torso (two screws in the back of the waist/crotch and two in the backs of the shoulders) and remove the headmaster assembly. Not only will the whole thing be much easier to work with, but you won't leave stress marks on the area circled in the image below. (the Grey headmaster assembly swivels left and right and caused the purple area to stress): Once you remove the headmaster port assembly and cut the mask off at the chin piece, remove the pin circled below: Why are you removing the pin do you ask? To remove the rest of the plastic from the mask assembly. Otherwise, you'll end up with an eyesore of a rough looking piece of plastic right front and center on the chest (orange circled area) where the mask used to be attached: The headmaster port assembly is two grey pieces of plastic. The blue circled area is where the headmaster plugs into and the red circled area holds the whole thing in the neck: When you pull the pin, the two pieces above will separate. You're going to want to glue them together and then glue the pin back into place. Otherwise, when you go to plug the headmaster in, the port will swivel down and you'll never be able to plug the headmaster in. In addition, you're going to want to use a small set of wire cutters (also known as diagonal pliers) to cut the mask away from the headmaster assembly and also to cut the chinstrap off of the mask itself because if you use an exacto knife you can cause stress marks on the circled area in the pic below because of the torque needed to use an exacto knife to do the cutting bends the sides of the mask where they meet the crown: The stress marks above will disappear (for the most part) using the hair dryer technique. But, I still don't like the fact that they're there. I think my Galvatron looks pretty good. But, I think I'm going to get another Galvatron and do the mod again. I'm a perfectionist and I will don't like the two stress marks that I caused on the figure. I'm treating the figure above as a trial run. Not sure if I'll keep it or not.