Minor/Repaint: Titans Return Broadside's Tiny Arielbots

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by XBow Nation, Apr 12, 2017.

1. DecepticusPrime

DecepticusPrime End of Days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Who says an alien helicopter is as slow as a human coptor? I look at it like FOC Vortex in the game. He is able to transform into a jetlike form.

2. Unicron9

Unicron9 Chaos Bringer 9

Yeah we can pretend whatever we want. I pretend that The Arealbots with a helicopter in the group can only form Superion if they are already all near each other when it needs to happen, and otherwise Alpha Bravo's purpose is to clean up the burning remains of his team when he gets to the scene where the faced Menasor or Bruticus.
    Sometimes instead I pretend the arealbot's thrusters never work so they transform propellers out their butts and fly along with Alpha Bravo at helicopter speeds.
    We can make anything more practical in pretend land! :) 

But seriously, in FOC they were in cybertronian forms, not earth disguises they needed to maintain. Plus in those games they took lots of liberties for gameplay purposes, like ground vehicles driving sideways.

3. Trentulas

Trentulas Born on Monday

News Credits:
    That's some sharp painting there! The flaking thing can often just be a matter of the plastic surface, Primer helps in those situations though not so much after the fact. Gloss-coat might keep it on there, as others mentioned.

As for little scale Alpha Bravo, that seems like something a highly prolific 3d printing guy might have already taken care of.

4. Shepard Prime

Shepard Prime autobot

But unless someone actually states that they like the new guy simply because it deviates from G1 and/or just to annoy geewunners (which the guy didn't) you're assuming and speculating, which is why people get annoyed by comments like this.

5. Shepard Prime

Shepard Prime autobot

Cars and a truck form together into one giant robot that's the same size as a giant robot formed from a concord-sized airliner and four fighter jets and a helicopter being with the arielbots is your problem with the team?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Unicron9

Unicron9 Chaos Bringer 9

Look, my only point is what I said in my first comment. I don't get how the helicopter toy is better than the jet toy, yet some people continuously say it is and I have yet to hear a real reason it is "better" aside from it being different.
    I get it. You love Alpha Bravo. His honor has officially been defended. I had no desire to annoy you or anyone else and this has gone a bit off topic.

• Like Like x 1
  7. SHADDO

SHADDO Arashikage Decepticon

Not 100% sure about the Alpha Bravo, but I do know that someone on Shapeways HAS actually done up a SUPERION figure scaled with the little jets and Broadside in his aircraft carrier mode. As a matter of fact, if I'm not mistaken, they did 2 versions of the SUPERION. One with Alpha Bravo and a more G1 style with the original jets. I could be wrong, but I think that's right.

Neither version is articulated (at least I don't think so...?), but I thought it was a cool idea, and I'll probably end up getting one myself...and since they did the SUPERION with Alpha Bravo, it's entirely possible that they've also done the little copter version too, but I don't know for sure. If not, one could probably just request them to do one and they probably would.