Titaniums...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by MrMurder, Aug 9, 2008.

1. MrMurder

MrMurder Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    So I have every Titanium figure MISB except for SDCC Menasor, G1 UM, and WWI Megs... well, simply because I was never able to get a hold of them.
    My dilemma is I'm generally not a MISBer but I've heard nothing but awful things about the QC of these figures and until now it's been easier to display them in box. But I'm going to be moving soon and was wondering your guys thoughts on if it's worth it to go through the trouble of packing them away in the boxes they come in or to just remove them and save myself some room.

*and if anybody has SDCC Menasor, G1 UM, or WWI Megs and is willing to give me a decent price, hit me up. (Does not need to be MISB)

2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    you werent able to get ahold of titanium menasor? he was on hasbrotoyshop.com for almost an entire year.

3. siniquezu

siniquezu Well-Known Member

leave them in the box

4. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    leave them in the box, these things have no play value and chip like a mother. Unless you want a wwi shelf or a scourge to place with 25th cyclonus when he comes out dont bother

5. DarkEyes

DarkEyes Well-Known Member

Im in a similar situation and Im gonna leave them in the box, they look very nice in there.

6. Big Filipino

Big Filipino John 3:16-17 says it all

News Credits:
    I leave all my titaniums in their box except for the seekers which I bought duplicates of for display purposes. I think they look great in the box.

7. Nemesis_Prime22

Nemesis_Prime22 Dark Emperor

You might as well leave them in the box. I took mine out, but only because I have very limited space to work with.

Some have good quality(Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp) while others might as well be held together by a single strand of hair(Cobra Megatron(as I have heard it reffered to. I always just refer to it as "Megs thats not War Within")) and some are kind of in between(Skyfire).

I would leave them in th ebox.

8. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    Menasor and WWI Megatron are still available at BBTS. Menasor will run you about $40, but you can snag Megs for about the same price you'd have paid in-store.