Titanium Lots For Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by jcard2005, Feb 1, 2010.

1. jcard2005

jcard2005 Well-Known Member

I’ve decided to sell all of my Titanium figures. They are all complete. They are separated in lots. :) 

The lowdown:
    I will only accept Paypal. I will be shipping the items in “Flat Rate USPS boxes”. I will only be shipping within the U.S. I will also be shipping the items on Friday 2/5 due to work. Please pm me if you’re interested.:) 

LOT ONE: Rodimus Prime, Optimal Optimus, Sunstorm, RID Optimus Prime, War Within Megatron $60.00SOLD!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

LOT TWO: Grimlock, Megatron, G1 Ultra Magnus, Thundercracker, Soundwave (with Laserbeak) $70.00SOLD!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

LOT THREE: Optimus Prime, Starscream**, Jetfire, The Fallen, Prowl $55.00SOLD!
    **Starscreams cockpit connecter is broken. However, it does not detract from the overall figure in robot mode or in vehicle mode. I will also include the pin that comes with the figure.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

LOT FOUR: G1 Scourge, SDCC Menasor, Cheetor, War Within Ultra Magnus $55.00SOLD!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Superlink Shockwave and a green Dead End. What you see is what you get. $15.00 for bothSOLD!
    [​IMG]

2. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    lot two is mine!!!!!! muuuaahhahha..I hope....pm'd

3. Ravage_Eject

Ravage_Eject Soundwave's Favorite

PM'd about Shockwave and Dead End!

4. jcard2005

jcard2005 Well-Known Member

All of the Titaniums lots have been purchased. Superlink Shockwave and the green Dead End have been sold. Thank you to all who have showed interest.:)