Titanium G1 Ultra Magnus Preorder arrived at BBTS, but no word on WW Megs

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by protostar8, Jul 12, 2007.

1. protostar8

protostar8 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Just got a message saying that Titanium G1 Ultra Magnus was instock for my pre-order, but I haven't seen anything on War Within Megs. It's kinda weird that only G1 Magnus arrived since these things come in cases with the WW Megs. I sent BBTS an e-mail asking about it b/c I really don't want to pay the nasty shipping charges ($8.29 on top of the $24.99 price of Magnus) since I figured Magnus and Megs would ship together and I'd save on shipping since they come in the same case. The prices still suck either way since the figures are only $16-17 if you can find them on store shelves.

2. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Wow, those prices are bad but not as bad as what they were going for at Botcon. The 6" Titaniums still have shelf space at TRU, I'm waiting to see if Cheetor, The Fallen and G1 Magnus hit b&m. And TRU also has the WWI Prime/Megatron 2-pack for only $5 more than that Magnus!

3. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 TFWM SUCK!!!!!

News Credits:
    Man i went to order one and missed out :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  I'll probably never get this one