Titanium - for fans, thus can we get...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Cyclone_X, Mar 11, 2006.

1. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    i hope we get some japanese transformers in this line...i'd love to have overlord and deathsaurus in titanium form...even just as 3 inchers....but 6 inchers would rock my pajamas...

2. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I think that people are interested in TT Titanium figures based off the design sketches rather than the few prototypes. There were some really cool designs, at least to me, that were abandoned.

I know that it won't happen though, so I'm not even thinking of it.

Maybe, since they're doing comic designs with WW figures, we can get some of the bots from the current G.I. Joe/TF books.

3. Cobra_Commander

Cobra_Commander Master of tactics TFW2005 Supporter

i think your right since we have seen the proto version of war within prime and the skyfire and thundercracker look lik there from the same serise. I hope we see a ww soundwave or even better devestator

4. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Camaro Club! Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Is there a website with some scanned images of Don's War Within art? If not is it because Dreamwave, sorry LOL Hasbro does not allow scans?

5. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

I want that '"Lightning Garuda",and was made for the Hikarian line in Japan.' That seems to have been based on TT Starscream. Wonder where I can find one.

6. fourth_heir

fourth_heir Battles for the fun of it!

There are several of his design sketches in this thread on one of the other boards - just scroll down through the posts (don't try clicking on the link near the top of the thread - it's broken).