Titanium 6" status

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CyberShadow, Sep 26, 2008.

1. CyberShadow

CyberShadow Wheeljacks Lab

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Hi. First post... I wondered what the current status of the 6" Titanium line is in the UK. I have just found these - Prowl and Scourge in particular - but I have heard that the line has been scrapped. Any confirmation, or should I just buy as much as I can right now?

Thanks, and sorry if this has already been answered somewhere.

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    The line has been canceled. Any that you find in stores now is probably left over stock, though even that's a little surprising as the line was canceled over a year ago. TRU has gotten the last two releases for the line as exclusives, WW Grimlock and Prowl. I say if you like them, get them. Best one, imo, is RID Optimus Prime.

3. defstar

defstar Autobot...

Yep...pretty much said...almost all the figures looked really nice with Fallen and Cheetor being at the top imo...

I just wish we would have gotten that Cosmos...maybe he'll be in Universe/Classics...

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I personally think he will be. The representatives for Hasbro at Botcon said they were trying to figure a way to sneak it into the line, as it was the higher ups who decided to not produce him in the first Classics line. They said they were able to sneak Cheetor in, so they were hopefull that they would be succesfull with Cosmos too. If not, we've at least got the Legends class figure to look forward to. Not the same thing, but it's better than no Cosmos at all.

5. Jason Blue Boost

Jason Blue Boost Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If your looking for some 6 " titaniums, I have some for sale that are all misb. Fallen, Rodimus Prime, GI Joe Megatron, Jetfire, TRU 2 pack with War Within Optimus Prime and Megatron. Also Scourge, but I see you have him already.

6. CyberShadow

CyberShadow Wheeljacks Lab

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Thanks. I thought that this would be the case. I always seem to discover a new line just as they become really difficult - and expensive - to pick up!

I dont actually have Scourge. Does anyone know where I can pick up Prowl and Scourge in the UK?

Thanks.