Titanium 6" BM Cheetor, WW Megs, G1 Magnus altmodes (+Fallen)

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Cyclone_X, Jan 27, 2007.

1. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    You missed one! :p  - REDLINE

[​IMG]

2. REDLINE

News Credits:
    his arms look no worse than the original, helix. :lol 

3. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

The possibilty of a Ravage is cool, but I'm not thrilled with having to buy a Sounblaster to get him. Might as well just buy that blue Soundblaster that Hasbro is trying to pass off as Soudwave.

G1 Magnus with no core robot is still a concept that makes no sense to me. Deffinite pass.

4. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    WOW. Magnus looks great!

And I spy Soundblaster and Ravage? More cassettes!

5. Bass X0

Bass X0 Captain Commando

News Credits:
    should have been ratbat, rumble or frenzy instead of Ravage.

6. REDLINE

News Credits:
    Fp'd and Credited, thank you!

7. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Ravage gets an Alternator and suddenely he's over exposed?

Rumble is getting an Alt too and Frenzy is in the movie, Ratbat well..
    Ravage > Ratbat

8. rhinox1701

rhinox1701 #1 TransFan

Ebay:
    Finally... WW Megs. Very cool. The Fallen is a nice addition as well. Love seeing MORE Cybertron modes. MORE.. More ... more Cybertron modes PLEASE Hasbro!!!!

9. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    Titaniums are fawkin awsome :rock 

10. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It's awesome that we'll be able to get a Soundblaster here without having to pay tons of money for the Takara versions. And getting a G1 Magnus that's more poseable than a brick is going to be pretty nice, too. The Movie-based Titaniums should be awesome, if these ones are any indication.

11. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    I want them ALL!!!

12. ssjautobot

ssjautobot Banned

News Credits:
    cheetor-may or may night get it, havent yet decided. since they decided to do a beast machines transformer, i have high hopes of them doing a beast machine optimus primal. i would love that!

the fallen-awesome, will get. great design. i love the highlights on the eyes that make it look like there are flames behind his eyes

i still need to get ahold of rodimus and soundwave

i have little interest in RID optimus. just because i never cared for his super mode much at all.

G1 magnus- good god! i love this figure! very cool!

wwi megatron-great robot mode, lame vehicle mode. but the robot mode makes it a sell for me

13. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    I am VERY happy to see Skywarp's name listed there! It's a huge relief knowing that we're not getting Sunstorm instead of Skywarp, but in addition to. That's one set of Seekers down... now if they would only do the same with the Classics.

Nice to finally see G1 Magnus in alt form. Looks cool enough, but kinda sucks that he'll be so small compared to everyone else. Kinda takes the "ultra" out of his name, hehe.

WW Megatron's alt mode is leaving a lot to be desired, but I don't care much as I'll have him displayed in bot mode anyway.

I have a strong feeling that Grimlock will be his War Within Dynobot mold since I remember hearing they wanted to release him like that. Hard to tell what form Prowl will be. He could be a WW design to help fill out the Autobots a bit, or they might keep him G1 since that's what they did with Soundwave. Guess there's still no confirmation about the WW Bumblebee that some of us heard about.

Gotta admit that I'm pretty curious to see what the Soundblaster with Ravage design will look like. WW Ultra Magnus is a definite pass, though. I have one Albino Prime in the Classics already and that's more than enough.

I *really* hope they decide to translate some of these figures into larger plastic versions. G1 Magnus has an especially cool mold now and it would be a shame if it's left just to the 6" Titaniums when it could be pretty amazing in another line that allows more articulation.

14. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I wouldn't worry about that, because based on the pics from the Toy Fair, Magnus is the same size as the rest of the Titaniums. This one isn't just a white Prime with armor attachments; the whole thing transforms into Magnus. So Magnus isn't just the little cab there, he's the entire thing. Which is awesome, because Ultra Magnus was always one of my favorite characters, but I never got the actual toy. This one is definitely the best incarnation of him, though, and much less expensive. :cool: 

15. Bass X0

Bass X0 Captain Commando

News Credits:
    Two Alternators, three Beast Wars toys, a Smallest Transformer, an homage in Energon and its repaint.

The Alternators Rumble will be the second toy Rumble gets to his name. And Frenzy isn't even the same character.

16. ViceGripX

ViceGripX Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow. An entire line of TFs I have absolutely no desire to buy because, if they're anything like they Titaniums I bought and returned, they'll fall apart or won't stand up. Shame too, since thay look like good toys. Maybe Hasbro will reviit them as all-plastic toys.

17. Star Cracker

Star Cracker Well-Known Member

Oh man-o-man, I'm not sure what's more of a priority, 6" Titaniums or Classics!

18. Runamuck

Runamuck Sushi

News Credits:
    Yup, Rodimus and Soundwave have been out for over month, I think. At least that's when I got my Soundwave. I still haven't seen Rodimus yet, though.

And these Titanium seekers look freakin awesome. I see Skywarp listed, so that's an automatic buy for me. The Fallen's hands leave a lot to be desired...wtf is up with that. I'm not into BW or BM, but that Cheetor looks pretty good. Along with both Magnus' and Megs!

19. fschuler

fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Fallen, G1 UM, Megatron, and Rodimus all look to be must-haves for me!

20. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    Oh believe me, I'm well aware of that. My point is it's too bad that he's so small (ie: the same size as everyone else) since he should be about 8" tall in robot mode. Would have been cool if he was the first Voyager class Titanium :)