Titanium 6" BM Cheetor, WW Megs, G1 Magnus altmodes (+Fallen)

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Cyclone_X, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Cyclone_X

Cyclone_X Cybertronian Warlord

xxxx

2. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    Yep, that's the same Cheetor beast mode pic (on the front of the package) that's in the comics.

And Ultra Magnus' alt mode looks SLICK, I can't believe Don was able to get the design that close to the original!

War Within Megatron's alt mode, though.... huh?

Also, guys, notice on the list for the 6" Cybertron Heroes... SKYWARP. We're very likely getting another repaint of the War Within Seeker mold in those colors.

And:

-Primal Prime (repaint of Optimal Optimus, I'm sure)
    -Soundblaster w/ Ravage (repaint of Soundwave w/ new cassette mold)
    -Grimlock (likely WWI version, confirmed)
    -Prowl (WWI or G1?)

3. Pimpimus Prime

Pimpimus Prime (┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐) TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    wtf is up with WWI Megatron's alt mode? It looks like the robot laying down.

I really wasn't looking forward to Cheetor, but he looks badass. I actually want him more than the Fallen.

4. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

Ebay:
    Cheetor looks overly bulky in robot mode, but makes up for it in his animal mode.

The fallen looks cool, but the painted on flames look kind of tacky. Still will pick him up no less.

The upcoming megatron looks really simplistic in alt mode, but the robot mode is all kinds of bad ass.

5. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

I will buy Megatron only for his robot mode, it's sad that his transformation is so simplistic.

6. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    I don't have my WW TPB to hand but I'm sure Megatron actually looked like a tank.

The rest are all good, these Titaniums are really starting to pick up now, RID Prime, G1 Magnus and the Fallen are all added to my impulse buy list. :thumb 

7. tusko

tusko Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Flickr:
    Awesome post! I want half of these.
    Thanks.

8. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ...wow...

Cheetor is pretty slick and, for some reason, I like the darker paint on this version of the Fallen than some of the paint aps we've seen earlier. Course, it could have just been my monitors.

The G1 Ultra Magnus is just pure love... but the WW Megatron is kind of overly simplistic in tank mode, but makes up for it with a kick ass robot mode. Not sure I'm feeling the WW Magnus or WW Sunstorm, but I'll still pick them up as I love this line.

And look at all those confirmations we got on in those listings. Skywarp, Primal Prime, Soundblaster w/Ravage, Grimlock... wonder if we'll see any of these at this year's upcoming Toyfair like we saw our first images of Megatron and WW Prime?

Edit: 'Doh! How the heck did I miss Prowl? Wonder if he'll be WW or G1? Hopefully G1... as much as I do like WW I'm not real keen on Prowl's particular design from that series. Not to mention... he's one character I'd like to see a G1 update for that really hasn't gotten a good one IMO. The Alternators one was kind of lacking for me... and let's not talk about Energon Prowl... yuck...

Edit II: Hmm... wonder if Primal Prime will have a remolded head sense his toy did have a face plate in the fiction and Optimal Optimus has the uncovered mouth...

9. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    haha megatron just falls down

10. General Tekno

General Tekno Self-Styled #1 Lugnut Fan

News Credits:
    Wow.

Cheetor is the BEST BM version they've done of him yet. He'll actually fit to scale with my guys! A must-get.

The Fallen. Also very good. Turns into a pretty good tank. A "Get".

Magnus: My god. He's PERFECT in almost every way. Only nitpick is the missiles - and based on that one Botcon pic I saw, I'm pretty sure those can come off. a MY GOD MAN, YOU'D BE A FOOL TO NOT GET!!!

WWI Megs: A disappointing alt-mode. But it's still a good bot mode. Get.

Sunstorm actually looks pretty good too from those pics...

11. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Roll out! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Some of these repaints seem unnecessary, i.e. WW Magnus and Primal Prime.
    Definitely looking forward to the Fallen, Soundblaster, and G1 Magnus. My brother will probably get the WWI Megatron, BM Cheetor, and WW Grimlock. I might get Sunstorm, he's the best looking WW Seeker so far in my opinion.
    That is, providing we can find them around here (still waiting to find Rodimus/Soundwave...).

12. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You know... that was my first reaction too, but I guess they're going to milk those molds for all they're worth. And I can't blame them really... besides... we should be used to a least one repaint per mold sense it's happened almost consistently sense Armada and RID...

13. Clutchburn

Clutchburn Swollen Member

Ebay:
    Cheetor looks Badass. A must Get for me.

14. Steeljaw

Steeljaw Owner of TF Rebellion.com

Cheetor looks incredible!

I like the upcoming listings too, As I'm scrolling through I was thinking when are we ever going to get all three seekers in the same line, BING! there's skywarp!
    Can't wait to see Prowl that's a listing I didn't expect. And we're actually goingt o see a Soundblaster figure. That's cool. Hope they add Blaster to the list soon.

This whole line kicks ass.

15. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    *wants badly*

16. lordsidious001

lordsidious001 Well-Known Member

the fallen looks awsome i gota get one of these

17. Drake

Drake Smooth Is Smooth Baby

I just hope we get a Skywarp.

18. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    I am all over both of those Ti Magnus figures.

19. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    You might wanna read posts beyond just the first one... the listings in the pictures already say we're getting one...

20. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    G1 Magnus, Fallen, and Megatron are all pretty much 'must haves.' Anyone else notice how they specify "War Within" Fallen and Magnus, but not Megs or the Seekers? (as if there's any version of Fallen besides War Within...)

I didnt buy Optimal Optimus because I felt it was redundant to buy a smaller sized version of an already articulate toy (feel the same way about RiD Prime and Cheetor). However, I might pick up Primal Prime since the original is pretty rare and I always preferred its colors

Hopefully Grimlock will be good, since I want to get all the War Within figures I can. Well, actually, that's not true, because I didnt buy Thundercracker or Starscream. I will buy Sunstorm, because it will be the first Sunstorm figure I've ever had (didnt get the ehobby or the universe) and since I'm not getting the other Seekers, he wont be a repaint to me (unlike the other Sunstorms). However, I might have to buy Skywarp too. Because he's Skywarp.