Titan Trypticon's stickers are a pain in the skid plate.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by grimlock1972, Oct 8, 2018.

1. shamanking282

shamanking282 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I personally prefer the aesthetics, but that's just up to artistic interpretation. Though in terms of visuals, the Toyhax stickers are definitely easier to see. The stock ones kinda just blend in with the foil and seem kinda dark to my taste.

And yeah, in terms of quality, the Toyhax stickers are printed on thicker material and are generally better at adhering to surfaces than the Hasbro ones.

2. prime roller

prime roller introspective reflector

News Credits:
    I applied some... then about a year later finally finished the rest!
    Like a bunch of you, I skipped the eye stickers. Mine’s a Takara version, but I think the sticker sheets are exactly the same — like some of you I had a few that were not cut all the way through, so I was very careful peeling them off so they wouldn’t get ripped in two!
    Also I had to look up a pics online and compare to the unclear sticker instructions for several of the stickers, to make sure I was putting them in the right places.

3. Chris Bot

Chris Bot AutoChrisbot

News Credits:
    Same. All in two hours!? I probably spent that amount of culmitave time just trying to take them offcarefully without tearing them, but I ended up tearing several anyway. That just caused more time being spent trying to align the torn pieces well enough. Just too frustrating and not fun to even fathom doing all at once, let alone in just a couple of hours.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018 at 11:40 PM
    • Like Like x 1