Titan Returns Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lady Slipstream, Nov 20, 2015.

1. charsdc2

charsdc2 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    YouTube:
    Simple fix, but that sucks, one unpainted wheel.

2. Autobot00

Autobot00 Well-Known Member

Well after i finished point blank my brand new air brush took a dump and so i cant finish my Elita-1 body. However the Arcee body is just too good. Now im kind of debating whether or not i wanna finish painting my primed up blurr or if i want to just go with this.

20180102_215141.jpg 20180102_215147.jpg

Thoughts?

• Like Like x 14
  3. Cyberrabbits

Cyberrabbits Well-Known Member

453E9527-6667-40C1-9290-0ED46FAACD48.jpeg
    Starscream is back and he has possessed Misfire but not only that he now wields the power of Liege Maximo....honestly both things aren’t looking good for GHScream.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 12
  4. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II The Pristine

News Credits:
    That's... a nice thing to wake up with :) 

Yes man! Titans forever. :bay :bay :bay 

• Like Like x 1
  5. Maz

Maz Square One TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    What. A. Stunner.

ExtraVig30-2.jpg ExtraVig31-2.jpg ExtraVig32-2.jpg ExtraVig33-2.jpg ExtraVig34-2.jpg

All the best
    Maz

• Like Like x 23
  6. Fishsticks

Fishsticks Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. Maz

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Some hot pink Misfire too.

ExtraVig26-2.jpg ExtraVig27-2.jpg

All the best
    Maz

• Like Like x 10
  8. Type-R

Type-R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  9. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I think you'll find that the sheets add a touch of class to what would otherwise be incredibly pervy pictures. Thanks for viewing them BTW, I need the views.

:rolleyes2 

• Like Like x 9
  10. Type-R

Type-R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 23
  11. Type-R

Type-R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 9
  12. Type-R

Type-R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 9
  13. saucesmithco

saucesmithco Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  14. gbm

gbm Well-Known Member

I normally never mess around with my LG figures, in regards to paint touch ups and whatnot.....buuuuuuut the two tone arms on Perceptor's head master was driving me BONKERS!

Anyone else's have this?

One arm had a glossy red paint app, and the other was a matte finish; almost pink-ish too. I tried to even it out with some red paint, but couldn't get it right.

In the end, I just made both arms black. Looks good actually.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  15. combinerlover

combinerlover PREDACON`s , Unite !

I think you have some issues . Can you even get the hint your not welcome here with your evasive attitude ?...And I all so do weird shit with my Tf`s , be it going places or just chillin at home..And I`m in my early thirties and in more than Excellent shape., Not to mention I live on my own and pay all my bills....So what ..toys are ment to be played with you know ;)  Are you even sure your the type to be galavanting around with a group of fan boys ? , You don`t think or act like you appreciate the Brand like most do .

• Like Like x 2
  16. Just your usual MTMTE fan

Just your usual MTMTE fan Devout scAvenger

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    IMG_8982.JPG IMG_8983.JPG IMG_8981.JPG All right so I managed to get these about a week ago but I didn't make a post out of them since it was the holidays and what not and I gotta say I'm loving Sawback and Overboard. Sure they're not as good as Shuffler but I consider them to be some of the best toys in the legion class for TR. They're land, air alt modes and weapon modes are pure fun, the head sculpts are beautiful and yeah they have their problems such as trying to get the Sawback TM out of the Lion head but overall they're really good toys and I recommend them to anyone looking for what to get among the legion class toys.

• Like Like x 4
  17. Maz

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I love a good cross-post, so here's LG Trig!

ExtraVig28-2.jpg ExtraVig29-2.jpg

Alright Dave!

All the best
    Maz

• Like Like x 16
  18. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 smash that mf Report button Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Let's keep things on-topic, guys. If you have issues with another user or their posts, discuss it in PMs or report them and move on.

• Like Like x 5
  19. Maz

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    He's almost a Microman Microscope robo!

All the best
    Maz

20. Just your usual MTMTE fan

Just your usual MTMTE fan Devout scAvenger

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    IMG_8984.JPG

Optimus: Welcome aboard Sawback! My name is Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots so if you have any problems you can always ask me for help. The one to your right is our scout Bumblebee, he really likes making friends so please excuse him if he's a bit too enthusiastic. The one to your left is our communication officer and historian Rewind, and yes he always records what goes on and will do anything to get a good shot. The blue one behind you to the right that's thinking of ways to upgrade you in unorthodox manners is Brainstorm, our scientist and the one with massive guns attempting to jumpscare you is Ironhide our weapon specia-

Ironhide: SERIOUSLY PRIME! You couldn't let me do it to Brainstorm, then to Rewind and now Sawback. Why do you have to keep doing this!

Optimus: Because the last time you did it to Bumblebee he got so scared he got put in a coma for six weeks! And you know who between us had to guard him and help him recover? Me! That's six weeks of us being unable to do anything because I had to help Bumblebee while you were giving your only arm left romantic looks and six weeks of me being unable to write any heroic speeches! I lost my record in The Big Conversation as the one with best and most heroic speeches to Starscream because of you and now he won't stop bragging about it!

IMG_8985.JPG

Nitro: You know Krok, when you said Soundwave was gonna send us someone from his "family" to aid us I was hoping for someone like Buzzsaw or if we were lucky Ravage but NoOoOoO we got some nobody who thinks he's hot stuff just because he's part headmaster and he's got half a bazillion modes.

Krok: Firstly, how many times do I have to tell you bazillion isn't a word, secondly, this "nobody" is Overki-

Overboard: Overboard.

Krok: Overboard Overkill whatever the point is this guy is the living definition of "looks can be deceiving". Did you know he fought Ironhide one-on-one for 13 minutes straight during the battle of Sector IX. Sure he lost but still 13 minutes. Against IRONHIDE. Why do you think Misfire has his blasters aimed at him this whole time? We all know he'll miss every shot despite Overboard being at point-blank range but he's still doing it.

Nitro: Yeah whatever he's still a little pipsqueak, I'm SURE I can take him out in less than a minute.

Overboard: Are you sure about that? Or did you make a bet that you could defeat me because if that's the case I can hold back just this o-

Nitro: NOPE. No bets. I just know that I can beat yOoOuU-

IMG_8987.JPG

Nitro: AH MY FACE! MY BEAUTIFUL CHARMING FACE!

*Misfire begins shooting relentlessly and, unsurprisingly, misses every shot.*

Krok: Come on Misfire! Make all that training and upgrades I gave you worth it! Prove to me you can surpass your infamous gimmick!

IMG_8988.JPG

Overboard: Well Nitro I gotta say, you're an absolute buffoon but you've got good taste when it comes to weaponry. I mean I never thought I'd actually see a Mark VI Double Shot X-Bow with my own 2 eyes much less handle one.

Misfire: AhHhHhHhHh!!

Overboard: Okay seriously how are you missing EVERY shot. You're guns are pointed at me, you're right in front of me and oh forget about it...

Krok: You ever wish the war would just end. Even if it's the autobots at least this nightmare would be over.

Barricade: If it means getting someone to fix me so I can access robot mode again I'll take it. Unless Grimlock takes over, or Starscream if that happens I don't know about you but I have a feeling Cybertron will be attacked by Shockwave and some generic army and maybe a combiner, wait no definitely a combiner maybe the entire army will be filled with combiners! And maybe sometime after that we'll get attacked by one of the previous Primes and an army of undead Titans!

Krok: I'm glad I'm not the only one getting delusional from all this nonsense.

Barricade: I'm just saying it's possible.

Krok: Well yeah, I guess I mean it IS Starscream.

• Like Like x 6