Tissot

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by daelite20, Jun 14, 2010.

1. daelite20

daelite20 autobots

News Credits:
    great guy. bought a figure from him and everything was great. thanks

2. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    Just did a trade with Tissot for an Animated Elite Guard Prowl. Arrived quickly in great condition, and great comms throughout. Highly recommended!!!

3. sixpointsinspace

sixpointsinspace Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Same as above. He made me a great deal for a Henkei Ghost Starscream. Quick ship/arrival and was in wonderful condition. Awesome communicator and good seller.

4. D-Drive

D-Drive Informative Lurker

News Credits:
    Got an Elite Guard Prowl from him. Great communication and very professional. Pleasure dealing with Highly recommended.

5. Nyarlahotep

Nyarlahotep Radicon Scourge

Ebay:
    Traded a mosc classics rodimus for a henkei ghost starscream. awesome deal, fast shipping, very pleasant guy to trade with.

6. msterling21

msterling21 Well-Known Member

fast shipping & good comm.

7. clubninja

clubninja Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Super fast shipping and nice items. Thanks!

8. blu.rr

blu.rr Technorganic

News Credits:
    I purchased an Elite Guard Prowl from Tissot. Unfortunately, it is far from what Tissot described.

The package is NOT in great condition as he states. While the blister was perfect, the card came heavily damaged with bends, numerous indentations, tears on the card's surface. Additionally, the figure shows multiple signs that the original application of tape had been breached. You can clearly see where a blade had cut around the blister's tabs as well as cut through parts of the card itself. Strips of the printed card's surface has been torn off and taped over with a second/third layer of tape of varying sizes. (Strangely enough, part of the card's surface had been torn off but taped back in place, supposedly by the factory...?) He still maintains these are original factory sealed.

I spoke with a few others who have purchased Elite Guard Prowl from him, and they confirm similar damage and tape issues. Tissot has also confirmed that all of his remaining Elite Guard Prowls are in the same condition, therefore, he's unwilling to do an exchange and will only offer a $5 refund. The full refund is out of the question.

Since he isn't being forthright on his description, I want to advise so you can avoid the same pitfall. I've posted an online gallery of the Elite Guard Prowl I received to give you an idea. Send me a message and I'll send you the link.

If you are seeking an Elite Guard Prowl in "great" condition, I would suggest looking elsewhere. Tissot is not the place to buy from.

9. aledromo

aledromo Decepticon at the Gate

My Spring...er, Warbot Defender came quickly and in fine shape.

10. Jazz Meister

Jazz Meister Well-Known Member

Got a Ghost Starscream in great shape for a good price.