Tips for customizing a certain figure...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Nemesis_Prime22, Aug 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nemesis_Prime22

Nemesis_Prime22 Dark Emperor

I want to make a Nemesis Prime(One in my sig)(The one from the Spotlight comics) figure, but dont know what parts to use. I tried to figure out what pieces the person who made the Novaa Prime figure used, but all they have said is "Cybertron Optimus and Wing Saber as the base" which Im not entirely sure how they used Wing Saber...

I know some of the pieces were scratch built, and i can handle those pieces myself, but I dont know what other figure pieces to use. Anyone have any tips or know what pieces the guy used? Or even what pieces will also work.

Please note Im not copying him, I just want a good Nemesis Prime figure, and his Nova Prime was really good and I would like to make something similiar...

(Also note I would include the user's name, but I cant seem to find that...)

Heres the link to the figure he made
    Nova Prime - Scratch Built Customs - TFW2005.COM

Thanks

2. Nemesis_Prime22

Bump.

Anyone? Does atleast anyone know this guys Username so I can PM him and ask him myself??

3. Nemesis_Prime22

Now that I think of it, nevermind... Im going to make it from pieces I think of, not what someone else thought of...

Sorry for the waaste of thread space. =/

4. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    you know this should have been posted in radicons right?

5. Nemesis_Prime22

I wasnt sure where. Kinda figured I put it in the wrong place, but I was trying to decide between this and the custom figure section, but I thought "Its not a custom figure, its a question, and if its in the wrong place it'll just be moved" but I do realize I have it in the wrong place. Doesnt matter though, if a mod wants to move it, they can move it, but Im not really even look ing for an answer anymore... I say just let the thread die.

6. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    you CAN'T move threads to the Radicons, its a whole different board. Questions regarding customs go there, in the General Discussion forum they have. You'd have gotten a lot more responses if you'd posted your query there. and Dak made it, and it even says so right at the top of the thread you linked :p  Good luck with your endeavor though, and don't forget to share it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.