Customs: TinManA.H. Customs

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by TinManA.H., Feb 7, 2012.

1. TinManA.H.

TinManA.H. Artificial Hero

TinManA.H. Customs - Headsculpts & Repaints!

Not currently taking commissions, but started a YouTube channel to keep me on a schedule to finish my backlog of personal projects!!

I have been a fan of Transformers since they began (way back in ’84!). I’ve been collecting them since they began (my office is literally full of them at work!). In the past few years I’ve been doing customs for my own collection, and for friends.

I enjoy doing a new headsculpt to help create a “new” figure. I favor a clean paint style for my personal figures as they match the style of the official figures on my shelf. But, I’ll do a weathered look if you so desire!

I do commissions on any generation of Transformers(Animated is definitely a favorite). I’ll also do non-Transformer customs and digibashes. (I usually start my customs with a digibash or sketch anyway!). I’d also be willing to help fix up and repaint a beat-up figure.

PM me or email at jcrushbunts@hotmail.com with any questions or requests.
    I’ll give you a quote, based on your idea, and we can work out a deal from there!

Thanks for taking a look at my work!

Click the links below to see more pics of each custom;

Animated Ramjet!
    Animated Thundercracker (WIP)
    Animated Seekers
    New versions of Animated Springer and Animated Kup
    Animated Springer
    Animated Kup
    Animated Wasp
    G1 Galvatron

2-14-12: Adding another custom to the list - Animated Springer 2.0 (improved headsculpt)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  2. Nyarlahotep

Nyarlahotep Radicon Scourge

Ebay:
    TinManA.H. has some really beautiful work that I've had the pleasure to see in person. His figures are solid, well built, cleanly painted Transformers that would be the highlight in anyone's collection. He also has phenomenal sculpting skills that give him the edge compared to other customizers. The likenesses are spot on, and give has/tak a run for their money in terms of quality and craftsmanship.

Don't hesitate to choose TinMan for your next custom figure, you will not be disappointed!

3. TinManA.H.

Just Bumping to say my Custom Animated Wasp is for sale on Ebay HERE;
    Enjoy!

4. TinManA.H.

Updated with a couple images of my second/updated Springer.
    I made a cast of his head in case anyone is interested in it for their own custom.

Or, needing another character's head sculpted? Just PM me!

5. TM2 Dinobot

TM2 Dinobot i CrEePy YoU oUt!!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Dude does outstanding work, and ships them very quickly too. XD

6. tfgeek71

tfgeek71 Cert Space Bridge Tech

News Credits:
    I recently purchased all six of TinManA.H's Animated Seekers head sculpts, I couldn't be happier. His sculpting and paint skills are first rate. I was impressed with the pictures online and couldn't believe how much cooler they are in person. TinManA.H is a great guy to deal with and always kept me updated. I highly recommend him for customs, and have already inquired if he would be willing to do another.

7. TinManA.H.

8. TinManA.H.

Bumped because of having to relist my custom Springer due to buyer backing out
    Auction can be seen HERE

9. ThatOddGuy

ThatOddGuy That Odd Guy's title

I recently placed and order with TinManA.H and it was just a wonderful experience. His work was impeccable and he communicated very well, in fact, I'm already thinking about another commission.