timelines laserbeak and buzzsaw

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by grunge, Aug 13, 2011.

1. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    im finding the botcon laserbeak and buzzsaw timelines figures are hard to find. figures.

so i humble ask, if anyone has 1, mostly laserbeak, could i see a pic of it? in both modes please? i know its a repaint of Energon Divebomb, but still i'd like to see it.

2. Nope

Nope Conehead

News Credits:
  3. blur3479

blur3479 The most boring member

News Credits:
    I see a dotm laser beak inspiration

4. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i just saw 2 of each on ebay. get your wallet ready. the pair can fetch about 400 and around 200 each.

5. Transfotaku

Transfotaku Transformer Otaku

DotM Laserbeak is a really nice looking toy, so I would love to see either Buzzy or Beaky G1 style repaints for it. He definitely looks like a Cybertron hawk/bird of prey type of thing and looks nice.

I may at some point nab HFTD Battle Blades Bumblebee to repaint pink as well, for "Laserbeak: Pink Assassin!" mode, hah!

6. ExVeeBrawn

ExVeeBrawn Three dollar Nazi

News Credits:
    I got said Laserbeak complete from a comic shop for less than $4. They totally had no idea what was sitting in that bin. While the profit potential is mighty tempting, I love the mold and it's a really cool thing to have in my collection. Especially with the story of the awesome deal. ;D

7. Nope

Nope Conehead

News Credits:
    That's a really lucky buy. Any other BotCon stuff in that bin or was it just Laserbeak?

8. ExVeeBrawn

ExVeeBrawn Three dollar Nazi

News Credits:
    Sadly just Laserbeak. Once *I* realized what it was (took me a minute to remember what the "red Divebomb" was) you better believe I was digging through everything looking not only for Buzzsaw but any other crazy finds. Though I did find a complete Classics Cliffjumper for $10 that I more than tripled my money on and a couple other less remarkable finds that same trip. CJ by itself covered my purchases that day.

But that was months ago and nothing really good has turned up over subsequent visits.