Time Warner= low IQ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jorod74, Jun 30, 2011.

1. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just moved into a new place 2+ weeks ago & after being unable to find a local phone number, i went to their office 30 miles away to get service. They had to call an engineer (who was out of town) to get him to come to my house to check if they served that area. ( TW is the ONLY provider here.) after 3 days of searching & experimenting with 800 numbers i got a human to schedule hookup.
    2 days after that, the woman in the office called and said they service my area. But it would be about 10 days before i could get installation.

WTH???

I hate having to use my iphone until TW shows up. Just can't believe they are this bad...

2. Dr. Grimlockisking

Dr. Grimlockisking Twitter @GrimlockIsKing TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Believe it.......I gave 5 years of my life to that soul sucking company and they are the worst out there.....sorry man, I left the area they serviced recently and am overjoyed that I no longer have to EVER deal with them again

3. Trenner Dios

Trenner Dios Humility > Huge Ego

They have the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. I had never actually been angry with a customer service rep until them. Unfortunately, I still use them for internet, but haven't had any issues in a long time.

4. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    yup, they suck. After 4 refurbished boxes that kept breaking and them accusing us of having a wall with too much electric charge coming through it (which by the way, our electrician checked out) we switched to Dish

5. Toyzaremine

Toyzaremine Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Was on the phone with that $#%#$ing company a full half hour today trying to straighten out errors they caused in my billing (by their own incompetence). I canceled my cable with them last year (after I was charged hundreds in hidden surtaxes, fees and other charges never mentioned when buying service), they are not worth a penny IMO. Horrible horrible company!!

6. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke A Man, Who Does Not Exist. TFW2005 Supporter

8 bucks a month for your controller... Really? They have the strangle hold on half the US and they know it, and abuse it.

7. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I live in a place now where i could not install my Dish service so i am hosed.

I got a call (automated) from them just about 35 minutes ago reminding me to stay home & answer my phone between 8 & 4 tomorrow.

Yay