Time to clear some space...

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by My03Tundra, Dec 18, 2007.

1. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    It has come time for me to sell some stuff, and make a bit of room. Actually, a LOT of room. Again. I'm going to try to sell here first before I put the items up on eBay. If you are interested in any of my items, please PM me first. Please note that there may be future additions posted here such as more Transformers and even Hot Wheels items. All items are coming from a smoke free adult collector home and in well cared for condition. With the exception of maybe a bit of dust. Please, read my feedback thread to see what others have to say.

!!!MAJOR SHIPPING CHANGE!!!
    In the past I was shipping predominantly with Priority Mail. While it will get the items to the buyer sooner, it also added substantial shipping costs. Now, as a major change, from here on out for all items they'll be shipped with USPS Parcel Post, FedEx Ground, or UPS Ground. I will likely stay with USPS Parcel Post, though, as it is the easiest to deal with. Now, for all sales that ARE NOT CURRENTLY PENDING the items will be shipped with a GROUND based shipping service unless it is EXPLICITLY requested for USPS Priority Mail shipping. This will also allow shipping costs to be, or stay, around $5 to $20 MAX (for large items) for shipping unless upgraded to USPS Priority Mail.

ALSO, don't forget to "subscribe" to this thread as I plan on clearing out various parts from unfinished or canceled projects. Due to space, and other restrictions, I'm giving up my hobby of customizing/building Transformers. I also will be selling some of my customs, and posting images of them as soon as I can.

Also, check out this link for more photos.
    My Transformers for Sale

If you are into comic books, please check my PhotoBucket gallery of mine, before I sell them here locally or on eBay.
    My03Tundra/Comic Books for Sale - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Transformers: Alternators (Condition Stated):
    LOOSE Alternators Outback (custom, based off of Hound) - $10 (see gallery here Outback) PRICE REDUCED!
    LOOSE Alternators Pyrocast (custom, based off of Swerve) - $30 (see gallery here Pyrocast) PRICE REDUCED!

ALL OTHER ITEMS PREVIOUSLY LISTED AS ON SALE, ARE ON INDEFINITE HOLD UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED YOUR ITEMS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED! IF YOU HAVE ANY SORT OF PENDING AGREEMENT, PLEASE PM ME ASAP OR BY 10/15/2008. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOUR ITEMS BEING LISTED FOR SALE AGAIN ON CRAGSLIST.COM, OR ELSEWHERE!

PERIOD!

The main reason for this is for the past few months I have had a roller coaster of serious health problems. The LAST thing I need, or want, is some upset buyer because of my health problems having delayed a shipment (as has happened, and is discussed towards the end of this thread). As a result, I may consider a local (within Arizona) consignment offer to let someone else manage my sales for me for a 15% share of any sales so I can wash my hands of the whole damn thing. I'm so tired of this site and some of the extremely pushy people here. I'm not pointing fingers (at all), I just cannot manage both my health and the idiotic sales on this site. Sorry.

If you want to see what is in my room, feel free to browse through the PhotoBucket links above. I also want to say thank you to all who have been understanding, and even more thanks for those who've helped support me through my sales. For all of my happy shoppers/buyers, your happiness and satisfaction with my services and items means a lot to me.

Thank you.

Also, if you see an item not mentioned specifically for sale in a photograph, but you are interested in it, just send me a PM. Almost anything and everything is negotiable.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  2. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    Pm sent

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    PM'ed

4. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    BUMP! Items still for sale, and there could be future additions including BW era items.

5. Dr. Lucky

Dr. Lucky Well-Known Member

PM'd

6. ranoobu

ranoobu I like fried chicken

News Credits:
    What DON'T you buy, Dr. Lucky :p 

7. Dr. Lucky

Dude, I'm on a tear this month. My wife is going to kill me when she figures all this out...

Seriously though, I'm damn near done with the Alts I want (If I get this Shockblast). I would also like a Wheeljack, so maybe if the pending sale falls through here, I can take that too... Other than that, I'm mostly buying Cybertron and waiting for the next wave of movie figures to hit.

8. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    PM'd a deedlee doo

9. ckbuddha

ckbuddha Well-Known Member

pm sent

10. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    UPDATE! Check first post!

11. TTT

TTT OutOfCommissionToys.com

News Credits:
    sales thread.

pm'd

12. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Autobot/Decepticon

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Pmed

13. zechs

zechs Member

Ebay:
    PMed. Thanks.

14. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    Updated, check first post.

Prowl and Mirage have sold, and have been removed from the list. Sorry for any communication delays or problems for those who have PM'ed me, I've just had a lot going on recently. Please be patient, and for all of those involved add honest feedback for me in the Junkion Exchange under my existing feedback thread. Thank you.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2007
  15. Dr. Lucky

PM'd

16. CURAMEN

CURAMEN LOS ANGELES COLLECTIVE

News Credits:
    PM'ed

Last edited: Dec 30, 2007
  17. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    Just updated the main listing, first post, with items that are pending or have been sold. If you no longer see it, it has been sold. All items not marked are still available.

18. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    I still have items for sale, for those still interested. I honestly will keep going until I can clear away the items listed and mentioned.

19. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    Updated the first post with some changes. Please check it out.

20. engledogg

engledogg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    PM'd ya...:) 

MIKE
    engledogg