Timber!!! *Falling toys*

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by rattrap007, May 1, 2006.

1. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I had a bit of a laugh at a ML that fell off my shelf. I wa watching TV about 15 feet away when Apocolypse (Giant) fell off his shelf and landed with a thud. When i get up to look he is sitting on his butt just as if i placed him there. Snapped a picture. I'll post it tommorow when i take pictures of ALL my legends. I had a good chuckle with that. Sadly one of his ankles gave out. The EXACT same ankle i needed to replace last time..

Anyone else find their toys in an odd position after falling off a shelf?

2. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, my Sky Lynx fell off my shelf once onto my foot. It hurt. And my Unicron and E Omega Supreme fell off once too, and were in a, well, position. Lets just leave it at that.

3. dgblast5

dgblast5 Well-Known Member

My E-hobby Perceptor (Magnificus) fell off the television recently and his right foot was broken off. Luckily, I was able to use some second rate superglue to piece it back together!

4. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    [​IMG]
    Apocy has a seat...

5. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

My Marvel Legends seem to like to fall, a lot. Usually after weeks or months of staying the same pose, without a problem. It generally results in them landing in a heap, on the far end of the room, after I get my hands on them.

6. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

That's cute.

7. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Poor Apoc, trying so hard to escape that plastic prison so can can destroy us all.

8. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    My armada Unicron was sitting on his unicron.com stand in planet mode at the top of a 6-foot tall shelf. I was sitting on the opposite side of the room when he fell. I heard him hit the top of the shelf after falling from the stand, and turned just in time to catch the orange/blue/grey blurr falling down. He hit the floor behind a pile of MISB TFs, so I didn't see the impact. I did however hear him hit and then saw his parts bounce back up into the air like something you'd see in a cartoon. Thankfully nothing broke. The parts all just "detatched when excessive force was applied".

9. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

I've had numerous toys fall off the shelf. Some are fine, others not so much

10. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    I've had several of my Alts fall from time to time, specifially Sideswipe. It doesn't help that my office floor is very uneven so every time somebody steps into the room, timber! Needless to say he's a little roughed up.

11. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

I've had several action figures and TFs who randomly fire their missles at me when I'm dusting their shelves. Luckily for me they are all in storage now. I can't afford the eye doctor anymore.

12. smangerbot

smangerbot The Holy Zombie Jesus TFW2005 Supporter

lol that happened to me with a spiderman figure. he has web shooters and one day it randomly went off and hit me in the eye.

gives me a how new angle on the "go web go" meaning.

13. Cobra_Commander

Cobra_Commander Master of tactics TFW2005 Supporter

awww he looks so very grumpy :lol  strange that he landed like that but kool pic