Tiller's Summer Time Beach Kiosk

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Tiller, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Can you survive 10 HOURS of summertime lovin??? - YouTube

Summer sale time. Offloading a lot of stuff I never take out or display so I'm effectively downsizing.

So you know the drill. My stuff has to vamoose, so I got this new thread here with new items and stuff.

My lists of wants can be found here.

I will note that I was scammed a while back in a trade, and I am reluctant to trade with people without a lot of feedback or newbies who don't have many trades. You're going to somehow convince me that we can do a proper trade. I'm sorry. I thought that I took enough precautions before, and now I know that they were insufficient. I am still very open to them, but be prepared for more back and forth.

My feedback is here if you’re interested in my credibility. Also click that Ebay thing under my avatar for more feedback, though I rarely use ebay these days.

General deals: Honestly my prices are not always set in stone. The prices that I list won’t budge too much but the “make an offer” typically means I'm more flexible or the price is ambiguous. Don’t be intimidated to shoot me a PM.

Payment: I can take both money orders and PayPal, but Pay Pal is 125.63% more preferred.

Shipping: I’ll try and ship as fast as possible with any method of your choosing (UPS or USPS are fine with me) and I’ll try to make the box as small as possible. Shipping is paid by buyer unless otherwise specified. Bulk buys will be considered for discounts on shipping. I currently do not have the means to ship out of the United States, with exceptions to Canada and Mexico. I could try though if you really want something.

Sorry if the pictures aren’t the best or if I botch a name name to a figure. Please feel free to PM or post a comment about an item if you want more pictures or are curious about some aspect of it. I won't check up on the thread unless I want to update it or bump it, so PMs or visitor messages are preferred.

Also, if you want the Transformer or toy packaged any special way (like in a certain mode) please let me know!

END OF RINE

-----------------------------------------------------------------

^
    RINE ENDS HERE

Masterpiece

[​IMG]

Hasbro MP Optimus Prime release with the Battle damage and correct color gun. What you see here is what you get meaning the ax, the blaster, the Optimus, plus instructions and the Matrix. He still has his batteries inside him and they still work fine. The Megatron gun has already been sold off. Open to offers around $100 or so.

Unofficial upgrades/figures/bundles:

[​IMG]

Powered Commander and Hasbro Classics Optimus Prime - Everything is complete. Power Commander trailer comes with box, the stickers are already applied, and Prime comes with his guns. Nothing to report Q/C wise, these guys should be in pretty good shape. I'm selling these guys off as a bundle, and to split them you have to make it worth my while. Right now I'm open to any offer really.

[​IMG]

Takara G2 Laser Optimus Prime and Maketoy's Battletanker + bonus - Everything is complete and comes with the box to Battletanker. The Tanker has the extra Drift sword the first runs came with. Laser Prime has the new screw head and crotch armor on him. I have the old head, crotch armor, and the original Battletanker head. The bonus is that I will also throw in Hasbro's RTS G2 Optimus too. He's listed further down in the sales thread. He lacks a screw or two but is otherwise complete. $130~

[​IMG]

Mastermind Creations Cyclops - Complete with everything, mini sub, and box. Nothing is wrong with him. Just not what I'm into collecting and bought on a whim. Selling him at the original price of $160 for what I paid for him shipped.

[​IMG]

Mastermind Creations Knight Morpher Annihilator - Complete with box. Shoulder lock can be a bit loose like most of them, $75

PE Reflector - Not pictured at the moment but this guy comes complete with everything and the box. Too small and partsformery for my tastes, but nothing is wrong with them. $75.

Universe/Generations/CHUG/whatever:

[​IMG]
    Generations Drift - Complete with the three swords. I might also part with the battle tanker sword for him for more. $10
    RTS Prime - Complete, sword isn't pictured because it is in the weapon baggie. though I don't currently have the pelvis secure with a screw. I kinda borrowed that for my United laser Prime. $10
    Henkei Hotshot - Complete with everything and includes Jolt. $30

[​IMG]
    Classics BB Complete. The windshield in the middle is cracked a bit at the bottom. $10

[​IMG]

RTS Lugnut - Comes complete. One of his punch of kill everything gimmicks springs is stupid and wasn't correctly placed in his hand when I got it and now the gimmick doesn't work on one of the arms like a spring action. It still moves by force though $16.

Alternity/Binaltech/Alternators/Titanium:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Binaltech Convoy - Comes complete with everything in the picture. He also comes with Fansproject's upgrade kit which includes the gas tank gun and mini matrix pieces. One thing to note is that I managed to break the gun at a barrel connector. Luckily this doesn't impede the thing at all, as it will still lock in place in gunmode and transform into the barrel, but it is broken none the less and thus less valuable. $65 for Convoy and the gun/matrix combo.

[​IMG]

Bumblebee - Complete with box but that isn't pictured. $35

[​IMG]

Titanium movie colors Optimus Prime. Comes complete. $20

Beast Wars/BW2/Machines:

[​IMG]

Optimal Optimus: SOLD!

RID Primal: Complete with disks and batteries. Not much wear if any that I can see.

[​IMG]

Beast Machines Tankor comes with instructions and I have the missile lying around somewhere. $13

RID:

[​IMG]

Optimus Prime - I actually think this is the Takara version going by what I remember from the sound effects. He is in great condition and comes complete with everything, missiles and all. Willing to bundle with Ultramagnus. $45 alone. $40 if buying with Magnus.

[​IMG]

Landfill complete and in great condition. No instructions though. $30

[​IMG]

Dreadwind and Smokejumper - Everything is complete. Not pictured are the instructions and all the missiles that come with the two, but I have them. $30.

[​IMG]

RID Car Brothers.

X-brawn- Complete and in great condition $10

Sideburn - complete and in great condition with the gun. $10

Prowl- Complete, however the ball joint socket that forms the thigh door wing kibble on one of the sides is cracked a little. It makes the ball joint really lose, but more super glue could probably fix it. $7

Armada:

[​IMG]

Set of Optimus/Jetfire/Overload - Though not pictured, this Optimus and Jetfire are complete with their guns, minicons, and everything. Overload is missing his missiles, but has his minicon which isn't pictured. I didn't gather them up together.

Optimus - $35
    Jetfire - $35
    Overload - $25

If bought all together, I'll shave $5 off all the figures (-$15 total) and throw in some extra minicons of your choice from below. So total would be $80.

All deluxe toys come with their Minicon unless otherwise stated. I’m willing to break up Minicons from their bulks if you want.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Deluxes:

Cyclonist-Missing one arm missile.-$6
    Blurr-Missing both guns, and one missile-$5
    Sideways: Missing side Missile and other black Headmaster-like partner.-$4
    Treadshot: Complete. -$5 (Why do I have this?!?!?)
    Smokescreen: Missing missile-$6

Voyagers:

Red Alert: Missing tribarreled hand attachment, has the pointy one. $13

Leaders:

Super Pants Prime Junker:-Junker Trailer, missing most of the inside among other pieces. Optimus has one smokestack and the Super mode head is missing an “ear” piece. $12.

Minicons:

Complete:

Star Saber: The blue jet’s arm piece is broken, but it stays in place in both modes. –$6 for all or $3 each broken up.

Incomplete:
    $1 Each Buy 3 get 1 free.

Dune Buggy-missing cage
    Tow Truck: hook is missing on the rope
    The missile trucks are missing missiles.

Junk minicons:

Free with a purchase. Otherwise $.25

Energon/Cybertron:

Note: If you want planet keys let me know. I have a number of them and if you want a specific one I'd be happy to oblige.

[​IMG]

Fatimus Megazord Prime - Comes absolutely complete. This version has the head with lips. $40

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Energon Landmine - I think I have his missile, but otherwise he is complete. $25.

Cybertron Jetfire: Complete, no intructions- $18

[​IMG]

CDF Hotshot, complete - $10

Hotshot complete -$8

Red Alert, complete- $8

[​IMG]

Landmine, complete - $8

Breakdown, complete - $4

Scrapheap/Rumble/Frenzy/whatever - $5

[​IMG]

Energon Longarm/Strongarm? -$5

Cybertron movie deco Hardtop- $5

[​IMG]

Clocker: Complete, no instructions- $4

[​IMG]

Energon Energon Screamer (the geewun deco)- Complete with everything outside of instructions, I may have them though. $20

[​IMG]

Energon Demolisher. Complete - $10

ROTF:

[​IMG]

Smokescreen- $5

Not pictured because I forgot...:

Nest Armorhide: $8 -no instructions but complete
    Brawn: $8 -complete with instructions

McDonald's Screamer- Free with any ROTF purchase or $2 by himself.

PCC:

[​IMG]

Skyburst with Aerial Bots complete -$12

[​IMG]

Bombshock and Combaticons: complete -$12

Searchlight and Backwind (I kinda forgot backwind in the picture...but he's there): -$5

DOTM:

[​IMG]

HA Sandstorm -$5 not pictured
    HA Whirl -$5 not pictured
    Voyager Metatron-$15 not pictured
    Voyager Shockwave -$15
    Leader Ironhide -$30
    Leader Sentinel - $30

Prime

Nothing pictured yet, sorry:

RiD Ratchet $8
    RiD Knockout $8
    FE Bumblebee $6

Non transformer:

Gears of War: Loose figures come with any two weapons of your choice.

[​IMG]

-MISB Cog Soldier -$20
    -Loose Cog Soldier Complete-$13
    -Loose Marcus Complete $13-
    -Locust Drones: $12 each, heads $2, take the group and box for $30

Spawn:

[​IMG]

Manga Spawn: Complete $8

Power Rangers: Make an Offer for anything here. Buying in bulk will get you places. All of these are worn though.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some specifics:

Original Dinozord comes as is. Parts are missing, such as the chest plate zord and weapons.

Red Dragony zord comes as is. Tight joints and relatively less wear than most.

Blue Space Ship Zord’s right leg won’t stay on, but gravity in bot mode will hold it in place and clipping it in place works fine in the space ship mode. Little smaller head ship included.

Geometry-like Zord comes as is. I think that’s how it goes together. XD

Role Play Weapons can be separated and both blaster electronics work. They’re combined to save space.

LEGO:

Not pictured, but I have a crapton of legos I would rather like to get rid of to make room. I have Nearly every single Bionicle Toa up until the line was canceled, almost the Entire Exo-force Mech Line, and a little bit of the Recent Mars Mission Space sets. If you are interested at all in any of these I would love to give them a good home. I didn't bother with pictures because this is a Transformers site, but please shoot me a PM and I can show you the two tubs and entire shelf filled with the things.

Airsoft:

I got a bunch of Airsoft Gear I would like to unload. For guns I have:

TM Type-89
    TM SPAS 12
    TM G36c
    KWA M93r gas blowback pistol

And a ton of accessories and junk to go with them. If you are interested at all lets talk, and we can get into the nitty gritty in PMs.

Other stuff:

I got an Xbox 360 Elite I want to get rid of minus the harddrive.

Welp that's all folks. Thanks for looking!

2. slickleg

slickleg Banned

You got mail

3. Tiller

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Pre-vacation bump. Whoever was the person that wanted the drift stuff I stupidly deleted your pms on a PM purge. My bad. D:

4. Tiller

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    After Vacation bump. Waiting for Steelcore Edition.

5. roaddemon2001

roaddemon2001 Mr. fixit

Pm drift

6. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

marking thread for later

7. Tiller

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bumping thread. STILL WAITING ON POSTMAN FOR STEELCORE GODDAMN.

8. Tiller

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bumping: Steelcore withdraw edition.

9. spacelion77

spacelion77 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Pm'd