Till All Are One #4 Discussion Spoilers

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Autobot Hound, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Autobot Hound

Autobot Hound Combaticon

News Credits:
    Wow. Just finished this story and will mull it over as I go to sleep but.. wow.

I'm really happy the Combaticons (always my favorite combiner team) have finally gotten a good story that really looks into the dynamics of their team and what it is like to become a combiner.

Good for Chromia for finally fessing up about what she did.
    Blast off is breaking my heart. I really hope all the Combaticons are ok and continue to feature in the story. (Well except maybe not for Swindle :( ... though I still hold out hope that somehow he will return, given what a good character he is.)

I had to laugh a little seeing them hauled away to jail, though. Jail, the Combaticon's natural habitat no matter the universe they are in. :D 

I enjoyed the canon confirmation that Blast Off cares about Onslaught. Exactly how is still debatable (love? close friend? as his commander?)... but he definitely cares, and it's something that's been hinted since G1 if you're a Combaticon fan and pay attention to these things and are me, at least. In the cartoon Blast Off told Brawl to "wait and curb his baser instincts- I'm sure Onslaught will come up with a brilliant plan, he always does". This was odd coming from someone who (according to his bio) looked down on anyone who can't achieve space orbit on their own power (and Ons is a TRUCK.) There was also Blast Off asking Onslaught if he was Ok (when Ons was hunched over in pain) in one panel in the Generation 2 comic back in the 90s.

Now, provided the Combaticons remain functional, the question in my mind is- who will get to them first? Windblade? Ironhide? Or Starscream? Will they ever find that tape now?

Ok, enough geeking for tonight!

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  2. Omegashark18

Omegashark18 Combaticon turned Autobot

News Credits:
    Pretty much how I expected it to end for the Combaticons. But I did not expect for
    Chromia to confess her crimes on live television. But now that means there's nothing holding Windblade back...

3. WilyMech

WilyMech Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I really enjoy this story. It is really good.

4. RNSrobot

RNSrobot Keeper of the Waspinator Swarm. Blam.

Yeah, I really enjoyed it. Albeit the Combaticons are surely still alive (be cheap if they weren't), so they'd still have some proof. Of course they never got to the tape, and now they're in jail. So that's still "out there" as it were. So hopefully no cop-out follow-up next issue.

I'm half-eh on Bruticus being one-shotted (well, he took a pile first), but that's a BIG cannon right to the back of the head.

Loved this, though. Loved the Combaticons getting a tremendous spotlight. Loving Blastoff's depth. I love Windblade finally saying fuck it to Starscreams' blackmail, and Chromia taking the fall. The final two developments open the story up significantly going forward.

AND TANKORS!!

Damn. This is awesome right now.

5. Korshik

Korshik Well-Known Member

I kinda hoped for some Devy vs Bruticus. Feels kinda short.

6. MatrixOfWumbo

MatrixOfWumbo I see you

News Credits:
    It did feel kind of short, but there's a lot of potential for the next few issues (after Revolution) to really blow up.

7. Omegashark18

News Credits:
    After Revolution are it's Titan's Return issues.

8. MatrixOfWumbo

MatrixOfWumbo I see you

News Credits:
    You're right, the solicits for December follow up on the Titan Graveyard thing happening in MTMTE (guess which comic was the only IDW release my LCS didn't have this morning?)

So, next year we'll see what happens with the Combaticons and Chromia.

9. Tristich

Tristich Planeteer

Wow. Oookay-- please don't automatically forgive these terrorists, oh, citizens of Cybertron! Just because you confess to
    murdering in rage doesn't make you immune to consequences
    , dear Primus.

The one that I feel bad for is Onslaught's group.
    Who shot them? Maybe the same one who shot Swindle. I have the slight feeling it was Rattrap.

What's Starscream's deal? Do we know what he's trying to do? They keep trying to 'expose' him, all since the start of Windblade. For what, his backroom dealings? His narcissism?

It would be messed up if all of this was a misunderstanding, and the one orchestrating shit was someone else.

There was a character that looked exactly like Swerve.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  10. Omegashark18

News Credits:
    It was Ironhide, shot a rocket launcher.

11. Tristich

Tristich Planeteer

Probably, everything's so tiny in iTunes. :cool: 

12. RobotKnight95

RobotKnight95 Unamused and Insane

News Credits:
    Quote if you want a Chromia on trial scene.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Korshik

Korshik Well-Known Member

I am 100% sure we will get this in preview.

14. gregles

gregles quintesson

When she recieves a trial I no doubt this fandom will go into a rage fuelled craze if she doesn't receive a cruel punishment on par with getaways when he was captured or if she gets off on technicality like galactic mass murderer Megatron or if she has a flaky non-trial like brainstorm for the small matter of putting the whole continuity at jeopardy by meddling with time. This Fandom really likes the punishment fitting the crime.

Really liked the issue and where it is going.

15. Autobot Hound

Autobot Hound Combaticon

News Credits:
    In regards to the fate of the Combaticons, Mairghread Scott wrote this on her Twitter today:

To all the Combaticon fans today...<comforting pat on the back, leans in to whisper>, "There are plans..."

Mairghread Scott on Twitter

• Like Like x 3
  16. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Though to be fair, Chromia is a protagonist and hence we're suppose to sympathize with her more than Getaway. But I get what you mean. Chromia ultimately did do more evil than Getaway.

Still I liked that Chromia actually took responsibility at the end. I'm glad this is all starting to pay off.

I will say it makes Windblade look bad having her tell Chromia to run away.

I also felt bad for Blast Off in the end.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Stryker055

Stryker055 Trying my best here!

Ebay:
    Orchestrating a false flag operation that involved an attack on Caminus is a pretty serious crime, and if it were to get out Starscream would most certainly be removed from office.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Tristich

Tristich Planeteer

What about the Titan who 'chose' him? Was that resolved or tied in somewhere? Surely that will be one of his shield-excuses to stay in power.
    I want to see him succeed in his scheming, lmao.

19. Carnivos

Carnivos Well-Known Member

I'm not sure it would work for the colonists as they weren't there at the time and might believe he was lying, also caminuns were killed in that attack and the less peaceful ones would probably be out for his energon if the truth was revealed.

20. Lucas35

Lucas35 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What are you talking? the crimesof Chromia were MUCH worse than of the Getaway.

I'm waiting for the reactions when Getaway is forgiven.