Non-TF: Tile Serpent Squib

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by cyberslam, Jan 5, 2010.

1. cyberslam

cyberslam Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    This is a Squib based off of a painting that I did. This one wasn't planned on. I didn't go out and buy fabric for this guy. Just did it. This one didn't come out as well as I hoped. I still like him. He has a metal skeleton. This one gave me the most problems to make. The painting is in what I call tile form. The image is breaken down into squares. The painting itself has no name, but I call it a tile serpent, so I guess that is it's name and so that is what this Squib is called. If you guess can think of a better name throw it at me and comments are greatly welcomed.

Attached Files:

2. cyberslam

Ebay:
    No one is going to say anything. anything at all

3. cyberslam

Ebay:
    :tumbleweed: 

4. Nyarlahotep

Nyarlahotep Radicon Scourge

Ebay:
    Wow, I am really impressed. I've honestly never seen anything like this, and for that you get major kudos. Well done. I've looked through your other posts too and I love them all!

Have you thought about selling on etsy?

5. Tom_Servo

Tom_Servo Well-read chick magnet

Ebay:
    Soft sculpture for the win! I love it! (I'm not just saying that because almost no one else has commented. I just haven't been on the boards for a few days.)
    Don't be too surprised that a lot of the kids on here don't know what to make of it. It's non-TF AND it's a medium that's totally alien to almost everyone on here. It is quite extraordinary though. Makes me want to try to make some plushies of my own. I have a few experiments lying around, but nothing really accomplished like that. Very cool!

6. cyberslam

Ebay:
    What is etsy?

I should make something that is transformer related. It's just, I don't know where else to post these guys.