TigerPrawn's Sell/Trade list!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by TigerPrawn, May 31, 2006.

1. TigerPrawn

TigerPrawn Well-Known Member

Hi guys/gals, just unloading some items from my collection. Some really good stuff so take a look and don't be afraid to make me offers on large lots. I don't mind haggling, but please keep it realistic :p . Prices are not set in stone! I also have a small wants list. I'll be adding more to the list in the next few days, so keep checking back!

Also, for any guys in the CA bay area, I'll allow pickups to save money on shipping and such. I'll also be more willing to cut deals :p .

I accept money orders (Preferred) and paypal

G1

Mcdonalds Original TF toys (1985)

Quite rare from what I've heard and read. They're not something that'll blow you away, but it's a little part of TF history that not many people got to enjoy. I'll take open offers on these two *GREEN BEE PENDING*. http://www.toyarchive.com/Transformers/McD1985Toys1.html

[​IMG]

Dinobots - All dinobots are original G1 releases. I'll try to describe the figures best I can, but I can honestly say they aren't perfect, but display awesome. This is an almost complete set of Dinobots + accessories and I'll throw in some junkers for free too. I have never had the guts to try and swap out parts with a junker, but maybe someone else will. This would make an awesome display for someone's collection in robot mode or in dino mode ^_^. I'm asking around $225 for the lot. The only parts missing is 1 weapon and extra missles for each bot.

All dinobots except swoop will come with 1 missle for the launcher, swoop comes with 2 for each of his launchers.

[​IMG]

The figures look super shiny because of the camera. These figures do have wear, but honestly display very well.

Grimlock:

The best looking of the bunch. He has wear on his tail, but the grey/silver is so dull it's not noticeable when
    displayed. His stickers still look good and his eyes are still red with no chipping. His other chrome parts have
    some wear, but nothing huge. His gold chest looks great with little wear. Joints are in nice condition, but his dino legs/robot arms seem slightly loose, which might just be how it originally was. Even with the slight looseness they can still pose.

Comes complete!

Slag:

Looks good, but missing a few stickers. He has his main stickers on his body when in Dino mode. He's also missing his autobot sticker for his forehead and chest in robot mode. There is chrome wear on his robot mode feet along the edges, it doesn't look horrible, but it's there. Also has the same type of chrome wear on his Triceratops head along the edges. In dino mode his butt half seems a bit loose, but is still possible to display him and he stays toigether well, just a bit loose in the butt crack area ^_^.

Comes complete!

Sludge:

Sludge is probably the worst of the group. His front left leg is quite loose. A few stickers are missing here and there, but you'll prob want to get some repro stickers to really make these guys shine. Tail section is loose and doesn't shut 100% closed, but isn't too bad. You just see it slightly wedged open. His left back area has quite a bit of chrome wear, but you may be able to replace that panel. He looks great in robot mode and still displays well in dino mode.

Comes with everything but his weapon.

Snarl:

Looks as good, if not better than Grimlock! His chrome is in damn near perfect condition! He's just really in
    spectacular condition. Even the gold trim on his dino head is intact. Overall he's in awesome shape with very minor blemishes and maybe a few missing stickers.

Comes complete!

Swoop:

He's in good condition. Joints are nice and his head/beak are in great condition. His paint apps are still pretty good and has quite a few stickers still intact. Only downfall is his metal chest has paint wearing off, but it's only on the raised bumps and a bit on some of the edges. Still looks good, but you can see the wear.

Comes complete!

$225 + shipping for the lot and be aware that I'm including a few free junkers unless the buyer doesn't want them.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Universe:

Ruination Tiger camo $20 shipped
    Nemesis Primal MISB (Target exclusive) $32 shipped
    Micromaster Constructicons Devastator x2 sets MOSC $30 shipped each set

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Energon:

If you missed out on Energon, need some kitbash fodder, or just want that figure you always passed on, now's the time!

>>>Exclusives<<<

Cyclonus and Demolishor MOC (KBtoys exclusive) $14 shipped each or both for $25 shipped.

>>>Minicons, Weapons, Misc<<<

Road Assault Team $4
    Yellow Saberteam x2 $8 each set

Energon weapons/stars $2 each or all for $7 + shipping - ON HOLD

Cruellock's sword + star
    Jetfire's weapon
    Rodimus' weapon
    Strongarm's Axe

>>>OTFCC Weapons<<<

Blue and Purple Spears + Stars! $22 each or both for $40 shipped.

>>>Basics $3 each!<<< 3 for $8 (Shipping not included)

Strongarm - HOLD
    Skyblast - HOLD
    Signal Flare

>>>Deluxes $5 each!<<< 3 for $13 (Shipping not included) or buy them all for $45 + shipping!

Rodimus
    Hotshot
    Hotshot repaint - HOLD
    Inferno
    Slugslinger
    Prowl
    Starscream
    Demolishor
    Snowcat
    Sideways - HOLD
    Towline
    Downshift

>>>Megas<<< $10 each or both for $18 + shipping

Ironhide
    Treadbolt

>>>Super<<< $17 + shipping or Both for $30 + shipping

Megatron
    Optimus Prime (Mouth)

>>>Other<<<

Energon combiners - $29 each or all 3 for $72 + shipping!
    Superion Maximus $29
    Bruticus Maximus $29
    Constructicon Maximus $29

Wingsaber $28 + shipping
    Ultra magnus $35 + shipping

Beast Wars:

TM2 Dinobot (Creme color) $9 shipped
    TM2 Cheetor $9 shipped
    Japanese TM Tarantulas - Show accurate $10 shipped
    Japanese Quickstrike - Show accurate $10 shipped

G2:

Optimus Prime - I would call it MISB, but the tape has fallen off. Voicebox is still working perfect and I've never removed the figure from the box. The box is in good condition with shelf wear and the plastic is a bent here and there. $90 shipped

Gobots:

I have a complete Puzzler for sale. He's not in perfect shape, but he holds together well, and makes an awesome display. The individual gobots that make him up are in good shape with very little wear. $45 shipped

Wants List:

Transformers WANTED

BW TM Claw Jaw
    BW Claw Jaw
    Bathtub mini Tako Tank
    MM Countdown sticker sheet

Marvel Legends figures WANTED
    Storm
    Nightcrawler - PENDING
    Sabretooth
    Colossus
    Iceman
    Beast - PENDING
    Gambit

Also looking for extra display bases

Storm stand
    Any "defeated sentinel" bases
    Sentinel BAF (Whole figures or parts)
    Apocalypse BAF (Whole figures or parts)

Kinnikuman Gashapon

2. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Im interested in the Dinobots lot. I might got a BW Claw Jaw lying around here. PM me. :) 

3. TigerPrawn

Updated. I'll add more tomorrow.

4. TigerPrawn

Updated with majority of items and more wants.

5. TigerPrawn

Agentx PM me if you see this since the Allspark is down :( .

6. TigerPrawn

Bump

7. TigerPrawn

Added 3 complete Energon Combiners!

8. TigerPrawn

Lowered prices, added items! Get this quick! I'm willing to cut deals!