Tidbits on Jazz and Brawn

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Voiceroy, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    I was browsing the forum for Corey Burton (voice of G1 Shockwave, Brawn and others) and found Corey commented on a couple of things I hadn't seen mentioned previously about Jazz and Brawn's appearance in the movie:

Corey also says of the read for Jazz: "[He was] Described as an exotic sports car, with a 'cool' vocal style (not like the original Scatman [Crothers] sound)."

2. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    probably meant Brawl.

3. OmegaVPrimus

OmegaVPrimus Well-Known Member

yeah brawl, but cool tidbit. I think jazz will look real jazzy in the movie ^^

4. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Megatron's the only Decepticon with several lines, the rest of the Decepticons are more silent.

5. Jetblast

Jetblast Powered by Honda

I guess the early script reviews were right when they said that the decepticons other than Megs didn't have many speaking parts.

Brawl is nothing more than eye candy.:p 

6. timshinn73

timshinn73 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    "More silent" Transformers in a Transformers movie means the film makers don't want to be bothered with silly things like character development. Gets in the way of the human stories and blowin sh*t up.

7. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Ooooooooh, so THAT'S the reason why Bumblebee doesn't talk as well!:drunk  Strange though, from what I heard he still has his old G1 personality, maybe it's the same with the Cons? :p 

8. OmegaVPrimus

Well, I think they TF's in the movie, even though lower classed wouldnt need line's should all have atleast a couple line's.

I know optimus and meg's will be some chatterbot's but i really want to here starscream and bumbl. Especially ratchet,jazz,frenzy, and iron hide.

9. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

Burton's remarks actually sound pretty reasonable to me. Sounds consistent with the rumors and script reviews. I'd imagine that the Decepticons (and hell, maybe even the Autobots) get as much "speaking" time as the aliens in "Independence Day."

10. OmegaVPrimus

Sarcazim???????

lol, the aliens had as many line's as nemoy got first hand without the b!tch!ng

Well, I really hope to hre some recognizable line's at least. Transform and Roll out!

Maybe even a, "That's Just Prime" moment.

I dunno, I guess know we have started combing out the more finer detail's where the way the robot's look doesnt even matter anymore lol!

I think that bay will give each autobot and decepticon a reasonable amount of line's....I mean come on! cullen will prolly want some important line's in the movie, and so will nimoy,welker, or whoever get's officialy cased for meg's.

11. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Yeah, both of them.:throw 

12. OmegaVPrimus

Oop's lol Think I messed up on that one lol!

But yeah Seriously welker, and cullen will be makeing up for the speach for sure.

Unless bay can even the score (-_-)