Non-TF: Thundertank Light Cycles, minor figure fixes

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by minsok, Aug 1, 2012.

1. minsok

minsok Well-Known Member

Scored a Thundertank today for an absurdly low price. It's an awesome toy. After fiddling with it, I figured I'd make those two firing drones into bikes for Lion-O and Tygra. Enabled Lion-O and Tygra to look up. Lengthened the tank attack claws a little bit. The bikes still fire.

Modded Mumm-Ra's helmet to sit lower on his head, painted up his eyes. Gave 6"Panthro's face a major paint up. Made Snarf a quadraped, he has a ball joint neck, but it mostly just cocks. And best of all, gave Cheetara a limb transplant. She is totally Kill Bill style now.

Attached Files:

2. minsok

minsok Well-Known Member

Got Pyramidas in the mail, don't know if I'll keep it, but I thought I'd take some pictures. I also modded Mumm-Ra's helmet to fit lower on his head, UV painted his eyes, and shortened his forearms. Snarf and Cheetara are being worked on.

Attached Files:

3. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    good idea, r u gonna make real handles 4 it instead of just screws?

4. minsok

minsok Well-Known Member

Fixed 6" Panthro's face. And. Fixed Cheetara! I mean... changed her limbs. Worship me. Nice to have her on the team.

You can sort of see I covered the screws in apoxie in the new pics, nothing fancy.