Thunderstruck

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Scythe, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Scythe

Scythe Future Foundation

News Credits:
    Closed my first deal with Thunderstruck, it was his first sale on here and it went swimmingly. Provided tracking number and packed the items beyond safely. I highly recommend. Thanks!

2. lotussouljah

lotussouljah Well-Known Member

This guy is new at this?!? Man, while making a transaction with him, he updated me often of the situation, just kept a constant positive trusting aura about him. Shipping time was within good time and wrapped up the items with utmost care. Thanks man, hope to do business with you again!!!

3. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
    Great seller! Bought several items. Excellent condition. Seller was very informative and provided pics of all items. Work with if you can!!

4. alternators09

alternators09 Well-Known Member

sold with legend warpath! great transaction , very friendly to deal with, hope to deal with you again in the futur

5. x01618

x01618 Autobot

Ebay:
    I bought an Energon Skyblast off him. A fair deal, superb communication, fast shipping, and top notch packing. I'd happily do business with him again. Thanks!

6. TFormerfan

TFormerfan Maximal

great seller good connection awesome will do buisness with again

7. Nemesis_Dirge

Nemesis_Dirge Banned

News Credits:
    got a 10 pack of minicons off him...shipped fast and the item was well packaged...A++!

8. henry_earth

henry_earth Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Definitely a great seller! Very communicative! Shipment was prompt and arrived at my door step quickly. I would definitely deal with Thunderstruck in the future. thanks a lot for all the help! Nothing but a satisfied fellow transformer fan

9. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

Bought a BW Waspinator from him. Fast communication, shipping, great condition for the items. A+, stand up guy all the way!

10. Butuman

Butuman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just like what others have said before me, the man is phenomenal. Bought an item from him at an extremely fair price and he shipped it with attention to detail in packaging. Highly recommended and I look forward to deal with him again in the near future. Thanks again!

11. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    Great buyer!
    Omega Approved!!!

12. mtmte586

mtmte586 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Great communication and easy to work with. Would definitely sell to him again.

13. Vorahk

Vorahk Well-Known Member

Awesome seller and just awesome to talk. I'm new to making deals on here but he was helpful and my items came quickly. would do business with again.

14. KWFlange

KWFlange You're So Jelly

This guy really is a class act! He is polite and very helpful the entire way through the purchase! Plus he is a really great person to talk Transformers with. I bought 2007 Movie Leader Prime from him, It arrived super quickly and well protected....AND he included the back of the box which was an unexpected treat =)

I would recommend doing business with Thunderstruck any day of the week!

15. Big Filipino

Big Filipino John 3:16-17 says it all

News Credits:
    Thunderstruck bought a TFCC Topspin from me. Lightning quick payment. Excellent communication. I would not hesitate to transact with him again.

16. Obliterator999

Obliterator999 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Bought a few BW figures from Thunderstruck! Was really a pleasure to deal with, was communicative and patient. Thanks again! :) 

17. KWFlange

KWFlange You're So Jelly

As I posted before, I had bought a Movie 1 Leader Prime from Thunderstruck. Recently he found the instructions that came with the figure (these were never promised to me at any point so they are not something I expected).
    So I received a message asking if I wanted them. When I replied to find out what it would cost to get them (so that I could pay for the shipping) He replied that it was only the cost of a normal stamp, not to worry about the cost, and that he shipped them.

If there was ever a doubt about Thunderstruck's character (which is unlikely) this should put it to rest. He took the time to message me and send (on his own dime) instructions which he could have easily thrown away and no one would have ever known. Very few people in this world would do this once a purchase has been finished for over a month.
    You're the man Thunderstruck!

18. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

Bought a few figures from Thunderstruck. Great guy to deal with and these figures look brand new!!

19. stratonrye

stratonrye Maximal

Just got a RTS Tracks, a Generations Wheeljack, and an Animated Arcee (finally) from him all MIB with cards in perfect condition. Great communication. Even nice enough to let me buy WJ off him too after I asked him, as an afterthought, if he had seen any. I'd totally buy from him again.

20. Dansproject

Dansproject Drifticon

A wonderful person to deal with, I traded a Windcharger for a Warpath, and Warpath was sent carefully packaged, and very quickly. Very friendly as well, hope I can help out in the future. Thanks ever so much.