Minor/Repaint: Thunderhorn...

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Stormvapor, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Stormvapor

Stormvapor Well-Known Member

Millennia ago... long before the Great War was even seeded, Cybertron was in a Golden Age. Peace prevailed throughout the planet. No needs. No wants. Perfect. Oh so it seemed...
    Not every citizen was content with this "perfect" world. One would break the ranks to bring "life" back to Cybertron.
    He went by the moniker of Thunderhorn though that was not his true name. A warrior, idealist, and ultimately... anarchist. Thunderhorn's violence tore through Cybertron like a Plasma-cutter through sheet-metal. Cities were razed to the ground. Autobot officials were seemingly helpless to counter his attacks, as his methods were methodical but always unpredictable. Many times the Autobots saw him surely stopped, only to have their victory torn through their grasp by his fanatically ways. Years passed, and still no avail, in fact much to the dismay of the Cybertronian High Council, Thunderhead's acts were beginning to be seen as liberating to some of Cybertron's citizens, "a spark of change to the mundane" some would say.
    Finally, some of the Autobot's finest tracked Thunderhorn to the Southern continent. There a great battle was waged... Many, almost all the Autobots fell that day in what it would be later remembered as The Massacre of Kaon...

Thunderhorn's true name was Kaon[/].

Kaon, AKA Thunderhorn:
    motto: Through the ashes of peace, you will find Me
    Strength: 10
    Intelligence: 9
    Speed: 5
    Endurance: 10
    Skill: 10
    Firepower: 10

Thunderhorn/Kaon transforms into a Cybertronian Chariot
    He was made using Cybertron/Galaxyforce Brakedown and 2 battle unicorn's head/chest sections, some misc parts, and Greenstuff with some plumber's epoxy.
    He still needs to be painted, but his construction is done. His "Rams" become canons as well as boosters for him to fly to a small degree.
    Well here the WIP Pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

is it just me or does that look like one of skeletors vehicles?

i think he used it during the myp he-man series

3. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    You know what?

I f**king love the concept. Cybertronian Chariot races where it involved both a rider and another who transformed INTO the chariot would be a great thing to see.

I also really like his backstory. Very God-of-Warish sounding.

4. Stormvapor

Stormvapor Well-Known Member

Well I opted Rams because Rams are cool :)  ... Also, many mythological Gods used rams to pull their chariots. But I can see Skeletor using a chariot pulled by undead rams :D 

Thanks mate! I can see what what your talking about. Almost like how the Junkions work riding each other(no pun).
    The character of Kaon/Thunderhorn is that he was an Autobot that was disenchanted with the decadence of Cybertron. He trained and trained, then converted his chassis to become a real war machine. This takes everyone off guard, because the last thing everyone expects is rapid change, especially through calamity.

5. vatarian

vatarian Snide dame

very much looking forward to seeing him painted.

6. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

ooooooooooooooooooooo. This I like. VERY VERY MUCH. Great story. Very original

7. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke A Man, Who Does Not Exist. TFW2005 Supporter

There is something you don't see everyday, that's pretty rad!