Thundercats season 1 and 2 for 30 bucks

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by GENOZAUR, Oct 29, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

man i just got one hell of a good deal on ioofer.com

i went and bought me a 13 disc set of episodes to the 80's animated series thundercats and just spent the last couple weekes watching my way through all130 episodes over that time.

10 out of 10 on the sound and poicture quality.

my brother zach is totally gonna freak out when he sees what i got him for christmas this year

and all it cost me was 30 bucks

2. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

News Credits:
    was it an official version or a copy?

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

honestly i really dont know for sure.

from the looks of it the guy went and recorded the original series from back in the day minus commercials but on 2 hour long video cassettes speed setting wise though this is just a guess on my part as i used to do that myself with the unicron trilogy of armada energon and cybertron before they finally got relased officially over time

anyways i figure the guy just made copies of the original master tapes once every couple months or so just to keep the high quality intact over time in a kind of fresh near mint condition over time over time in the long term before finally transferring them to dvd over time but seriously its outstanding the sound and picture quality of it all.

like i said i honestly dont know if they are official or not but on a guess i think not.

still for what i got for 30 bucks is a very sweet christmas gift for my bro zach as he loves watching that show on the weekend any chance he can get whenever he can find it on youtube or live television.