THS01 Galaxy Convoy - falling to pieces?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by meetoblivion, Mar 24, 2006.

1. meetoblivion

meetoblivion aka chazzy

Ebay:
    so I'm sure that other people have seen this, but today my THS01 was on my desk in truck mode and I said to myself "GALAXY CONVOY!! SUPAAA MODE!!" and I started to put him in super mode. I had his torso in my right hand and his legs in my left hand then I said to myself "hmm for some reason I think my hands are too far apart to do this normally." and I realized that the ball joint that holds everything fell out of the crotch. I popped it back in, but still now, it doesn't sit right. he seems flimsier, he seems to lean back more.

anyone else have this happen to them?

2. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    Admittedly I do handle it with more care than a normal toy, but I haven't seen any limps pop off.

I can believe it though.

3. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I haven't had anything fall/pop off of mine, but I have noticed that the pieces that go on the back of his legs are incredibly loose. I'm sure they weren't when I bought him.

4. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Something so small and detailed, as well as being relatively heavy for its size, is bound to have those kinds of problems. Things like that are probably best when handled as little as possible.

5. Omik

Omik *blink blink*

will the clear nail polish trick work? I'm a firm believer in playing with my toys. (granted, I don't have a ths01, but I'm really curious.)

6. meetoblivion

meetoblivion aka chazzy

Ebay:
    yes, the gun thingies for his legs have become pretty loose lately.

I don't know if clear nail polish will work. I'm not too concerned right now, he stays together for his typical modes. I really rarely ever touch him, maybe TF him once in a while but that's about it.

7. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    And there's why I've had relatively little interest in anything from the Hybrid-style line. I got Galaxy Convoy as a gift - cool looks, but feels like it's ready to fall apart and have half the parts lost in the carpet at a moment's notice IMO.