THS-02B Black Convoy

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Ravenxl7, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hi everone. I'm interested in the THS-02B Black Convoy, and I was wandering if anybody would know exactly how much it would cost to have one shipped to the US. Or if anybody knows of an easyer or possibley cheaper way to get one. Ebay isn't an option for me, I don't have a credit card, and I don't use Paypal. Thanks to anybody who can help. Peace out.

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    most online toy stores are selling it.

3. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Yeah, just check out Bigbadtoystore, Digital-toys.com, Jrstoyworld.com, Toynk.com, etc .. and pick out the dest deal.
    Hope you score!

4. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I'd love to slap some Decepticon decals on that TF...

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks guys. If I do get him, I'm probably going to go threw Bigbadtoystore. Can anybody tell me how reliable they are, and what the different payment methods are with them. I'd preorder this guy now if I had the money for him at the moment. I won't have enough money for him for a while. Thanks for anymore help. Peace out.

6. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

BBTS is probably the most dependable online store for toys, barring the specialized places like TFSource. It is not very easy to find complaints about the place, as far as missing orders and such things go (unlike other sponsors...).

BBTS had a section about payment options somewhere, but last I recall, they accept most payment methods imaginable.

7. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    TFSource has it for $80... BBTS is selling theirs at $85...

8. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    I pre-ordered mine with TF Source, but BBTS is great to. I buy regularly from both. I think if you click the "contact us" link and send an email, you should be able to arrange payment and order via email if you don't have a credit card. I'm not sure if BBTS does that, but I'm pretty sure TF Source does. good luck!

9. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks. I think I'll save up some money and get it from BBTS. I'll pay 5 bucks more if I know the site is reliable. I'll have to try and find that payment method page, and hopefully something on shipping costs. I can only think of one other thing to ask about. About how big is this mold? And is he worth the money that he's going to cost me? Thanks for all the help. Peace out.

Edit: I just looked at the payment method info for BBTS, and they only except a credit card for a pre-order, so I'm going to have to try to get one when and if they get them in stock.

Edit(2): I just figured out that after adding the Collectors Grade thing, and shipping, this thing is going to cost me $93.68 total.

10. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    He is about the size of the robot master prime. much smaller than G1 Prime, but he is super poseable and tons of fun :) 

Hope you can get him. just a word to the wise: subscribe to the newsletters, because he is sure to move fast once in stock, being an exclusive release. And as far as reliable goes, TF Source is right up there with BBTS. I've never had a problem with either of them.

11. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Ok. A bit smaller than what I was looking forward to. I'm not sure wether I'll be getting him then. I can't realistically see spending almost 100 bucks on that small of a toy, exclusive release or not. I'm still on the fence about it. Any ideas of what I should do? Peace out.

12. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I know I want one. his transformation is complex. his poseability is really high. his accessories are off the scale.

13. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I've thought about it, and I'd rather pay the same amount for a black repaint of MP Prime. What does everybody else think of this figure. I need to be convinced to either not waste my money on such a small toy or convincing to spend all that money on such a good looking one. Peace out.

14. Optimal Optimus Prime

Optimal Optimus Prime The Ultimate Prime

If you need to be convinced to buy it then save your money and get something you know you'll like