THS-02 Convoy Shortage - Preorders Being Cancelled

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by DrawerDemon, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Mine arrived today! All I can say is that if MP1 Convoy hade been made like this and sold with the same type of trailer and accessories, I may have gladly paid 3 times the price of MP1. This much smaller Convoy is beautiful!

2. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Just got mine as well. I love the trailer so much, especially the spring-out ramp. :D 

3. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    Got mine today, it's a great figure

4. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    THS-02 and Primus are here!!!!!!!!!

5. jmacougar

jmacougar Well-Known Member

I'm a newbie to the forum, but I visit everyday. To think I almost didn't buy him. But I caved in and preordered right before the shortage was announced. Once I heard the news I got nervous and bought one of the cheap ones from e-bay before they disappeared. Hopefully I'll end up having two.

Anyways ... he arrived yesterday and I thought I'd share some pics of this little guy since I haven't really seen any that show off the detail and give a good sense of size/space.

Optimus 1

Optimus 2

Optimus 3

Optimus 4

Optimus 5

Optimus 6

Optimus 7

Enjoy,

Jason

6. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    Welcome to the board Jason!! Thanks for the pics, I just got mine today, otherwise I would've posted some pictures, but thanks for doing it!

7. keitaro

keitaro Geekinator

Awesome pics. The details on that figure is amazing. It's too bad I won't be able to take mine out of the box. :)  Must preserve that boxed condition that it'll come in!

On an off-topic note, I sent in my payment for Galaxy Force Soundblaster to HLJ a couple of days ago. Man, wish I could have those two bundled up so that they'll ship out simultaneously. But oh well. After this, break time from the TF collecting spree until MP-03.

8. jmacougar

jmacougar Well-Known Member

No problem.

I always tell myself I'm not going to open them, but end up doing it anyway. If my preorder doesn't get cancelled ... it'll stay sealed.

9. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I just ordered one from http://www.kenscollection.com/ . $62 shipped. It's a relatively unheard of site. I only found out about them tonight. They still had them up for ordering. I just hope I didn't get ripped off, seeing as how they have no reputation to speak of. You guys ever hear of them?

10. JPrime

JPrime Michael Bay Assassin

Mines arrived yesterday morning! :D 

[​IMG]

TFSource rules! :thumbs2: 

11. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Great pics, jmacougar!:thumb 

12. F22Raptor

F22Raptor New Member

gee that guy must be scrambling to get his now
    maybe takara (or who ever ) thoight the same thing maybe they should of guessed that optimus prime was one of the popular in the other regions and didnt think of the fans importing it from overseas (i dont know much about the japanese fans but by the sounds of they need to have a serious kick in there thinking) maybe by the sounds of this over success of it hasbro will make a stupid dumbed down version if they did its very unlikely they will make it espeacially for the older collectors of the g1 series and not for under the g1 collectors range but they might not at all i dont know what the story about this (forgive me i maybe a tf fan but i only watched the g1 , bw ,bm and sometimes some of the episodes in the other series and enjoyed the toys well the ones i got any lol ) i just hope i am able to get one because i cant get one right now becuase i dont have the money and remember what about the others who dont know about the ths-02 theres got to be others that dont keep informed in tf news overseas or locally

13. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Paragraphs and punctuation marks are your friends!