THS-01 Galaxy Convoy for cheap?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Spider Striker, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

In the News thread about the G1 THS figure possibly being scarce, someone mentioned that the Galaxy Convoy figure is in stock at certain stores "muy cheap." I ask where, but I guess it was buried in the see of searching.

So, does anyone know where I can find THS-01 for cheap? I really want that figure, just can't justify spending almost $50 for something so small.

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  3. Pimpimus Prime

Pimpimus Prime (┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐) TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  4. PrimeTime

PrimeTime Well-Known Member

Actually I think they are charging close to actual shipping prices via Hong Kong Post, but naturally they will be more expensive than local shipping. So I won't say it's a "rip" per say, just that if you have local choices, those will usually cost less.

5. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Ya their also the cheapest I've seen as well. I bought some FX lighsabers from them and shipping was pretty fare.

I think though you'll be paying about the same for this guy regardless were you buy him. As I see it you can really only save a few bucks buying from a particular store such as this one, as his price is pretty much the same all over the place.

6. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

Yeah, I figured that. "Muy cheap" my skipplate.

I may go for one of these places. I dunno. Really want that figure, but I'm getting a pay cut next week. :(