Thrust Vs. Anti-Blaze... Where's Thrust's South Paw?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Scrapper6, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

So I just got home from a little trip to the store with two of the wave three Mini-Con class figures; and what happens? First time since buying Hasbro's products that I get a bum rush; Thrust was missing his lower left arm straight out of the Primus slaggin' package. :mad  :banghead:  :banghead: 

I have contact Hasbro about this because I'd much rather get a replacement figure or part from them rather then return the set to W-M, where some poor kid might get stuck with it because they put it back on the shelf or something... Honestly in my fifteen plus years of buying Hasbro's Transformers products I have never had any problems like this, oh sure my Energon Duststorm combiner figure has two left thighs, but at least he's still functional so it doesn't matter... A Mini-Con without an arm is like a Targetmaster without his weapon barrel. I sure hope Hasbro can replace the figure for me at no cost to me because seriously; I don't like exchanging stuff unless it's absolutely necessary. :mad  :banghead:  :mad 

2. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Hope you get a replacement

If all else fails you could probably get a spare Energon Scattor for cheap and do a switch, but yeah rather Hasbro just send you another.

If you decide to return it just make sure they mark it as damaged so they don't try and resell. Let them send it back.

3. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    I wasn't missing the arm entirely, but the lower right arm on mine doesn't lock into place and falls off.

4. Scrapper6

Update: Hasbro just got back to me on the matter, it seems they've sent me a postage paid mailing label... I'm supposed to send Thrust Vs. Anti-Blaze back and they'll send me a replacement.

I just hope this process won't take another month to accomplish and that they'll be able to replace it with Thrust Vs. Anti-Blaze instead of substituting a product of equal value. (Their own words.)

Guess Mini-Con parts aren't something they keep extras of in stock for this kind of situation. :banghead:  Well; it's better then returning it to the store and having some poor kid get stuck with a bum figure, and if need be I suppose I could always buy another one if the replacement isn't exact or whatever. :( 

5. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It takes forever for the replacement item to get where its supposed to be. My Cybertron Vector Prime and Starscream 2 pack was missing a peice, and they had me do the same thing, and I didnt get the replacement item for about a month, and then it wasnt equal or greater value, plus I already had the fig, so I was mad, and they sent me something else, and it was a Scattorshot in a envelope all smashed up, I wasnt happy.

6. Scrapper6

Wow? Is that like an isolated incident or is it typical Hasbro fair... If that's the case I'd be better off just returning the item today and getting a replacement.