Three-Step Stealthasaurus Rex Grimlock and Titan Masters wave 2 out at German retail

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Nevermore, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Found at Real in Ratingen-Breitscheid:
    RID Three-Step Changer Stealthasaurus Rex Grimlock and wave 2 of the Titans Return Titan Masters with Brawn, Clobber, Apeface and Skytread! Only one Grimlock, but multiples of each Titan Master.
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Stealthasaurus Rex Grimlock is also available at the Real stores in Duisburg-Großenbaum and in Mülheim an der Ruhr (Speldorf). Also only one Grimlock per store.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Like most RID redecos sporting prefixes before their names, "Stealthasaurus Rex" was also given a German translation. In this case, they went for a literal translation of the absurd made-up term, "Tarnosaurus Rex", which literally means "Stealthosaurus Rex".

And by the way, Stealthasaurus Rex Grimlock still hasn't been reported found at US retail despite having been released in Australia back in February!

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
    • News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    i thought that was stealth bumblebee when i saw the pic.....

3. combinerlover

combinerlover MONSTRUCTOR's BFF ;)

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Skythred still manages to slip my grip , and he`s such an awesome little head too .

4. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Saw the Titans Masters at the Real stores in Mülheim an der Ruhr (Dümpten) and Castrop-Rauxel, but not at any of the other stores I checked in the past week.

Three-Step Changer Stealthasaurus Rex Grimlock is more common, but it was only today that I've found him at a store other than Real, namely at Toys"R"Us in Dortmund-Oespel.
    [​IMG]