threads removed???

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by MTME, Jun 21, 2012.

1. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ok question,
    a while ago I started a thread called the this pisses me off thread in general discussion, after a hundred pages it got closed because people started using it to complain about the mods.

Someone recently started another one and I mentioned that I had one and it got closed. A mod then PM'ed me asking where my old thread was that got closed because they couldn't find it.
    I looked everywhere and couldn't find it, I mean I went through all of the pages of general discussion and couldn't find it.
    The only thing I found was another copycat thread that referenced my old thread and also got closed at
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/general-discussion/517165-pisses-me-off-rant-thread.html

I was just wondering if it is possible that the mods deleted or removed the thread because it talked badly/complained about mods
    Just wondering because it's kind of making me look like a liar here and I'm not.

2. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Threads get removed all the time for many reasons. Usually if it degrades into nonsense and has no purpose for simply being closed it will be removed. Removal of threads is at staff discretion.

3. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ok, thought I was going insane, thank you