Customs: Thoughts on Zombie Mods

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by megatronatlas, Dec 4, 2010.

1. megatronatlas

megatronatlas Well-Known Member

I havent stopped watching Transformers: Prime today(over and over :crazy: ), So who else out there has thought of doing some Zombie Modifactions for a custom Project. And how would you go about doing it. For my first zombie mod i am going to take my animated leader Megs and give him Leds to certain areas. How about the rest of you.

2. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    If you wanna see some cool Zombie TF work, you need to have a look at TTT's work. I do believe he was one of the first here to do anything Zombie as far as TF's are concerned.

Anovasinn made a really cool Ani Starscream Zombie too.

Have a look at their work, I'm sure you could get some ideas and help from what they've posted.

3. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

My Bodyshop figure was the first battle-damaged Alternator on the 2k5 boards I do believe. However it wasn't a Zombie - TTT went and turned battle-damage into something way different. Dude is hella talented.

You can gouge out chunks from his various body-parts and fill them in with hot-glue and thin wires; then paint the glue to match so it looks like melted metal. Sharp, jagged edges also help - and go nuts with the battle-scars. For some prime examples (no pun) check out any of Trans-Torturer's work. Though mind you it can be difficult to differentiate battle damage and zombification. Your best bet is to try and make their facial expression as blank as possible; all the while having them look hungry. Good luck!

~Z

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/210480-bodyshop-v3-3-01-04-09-robot-mode.html
    [​IMG]

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Fluorescent paints are the best way. Do a wash with a light blue, and they'll glow out the joints just like in Prime ( under a black light ).

5. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    Tag Album: TheTransTorture - Transformers Customs - TFW2005.COM

6. megatronatlas

megatronatlas Well-Known Member

7. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    That Primus is in my collection.
    Trust me. I took all the pics & it does not do that piece justice.