Thoughts on the "Silent Hill"movie. (some spoilage)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ManziG, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManziG

ManziG Energon = Majesty.

So I just got back from the Silent Hill movie and I must say that I'm impressed. The storyline, even though it's skewed to fit an original story, was done very well and the "new" character (the one that replaces the male protagonist in the game) did a great job of reflecting her desperation and willingness to find her daughter. All the funky camera views as well as the costumes (which were awesome by the way!) were all familiar to anyone who has played the first game. The first scene after the car wreck was pulled straight from the game and was done wonderfully. All the scenes with Red Pyramid were terrifying at the least. (granted any scene with a giant man wielding an 8ft blade would be terrifying anyways, but you get the idea.) The little girl was the star of the show in my opinion. Her "Dark" form creeped me out, but sadly had a very "The Ring" vibe from her makeup and costume. Interesting ending although ,it did leave me somewhat discouraged, was left wide open for a sequel. I would definatley advise anyone who is a fan of the game to check it out on the big screen. Anyone elses thoughts?

2. Frognal

Frognal Prodigal Son Returned

3. ManziG

ManziG Energon = Majesty.

4. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

News Credits:
    You probably only searched the Forum rather than the board. It's all good though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.