Thoughts on the Human Cast

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Wollstone, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

I was really glad that they weren't taking over the show. One of my biggest problems with Animated was that it often seemed like the Autobots were co-stars in the Sari Sumdac show.

Jack seems like the least believable of the three. I mean honestly, you'd have to have a pretty awesome and busy life to feel as meh about giant robots as he does.

Raf and Miko are awesome though.

2. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke A Man, Who Does Not Exist. TFW2005 Supporter

Raf: was fantastic.. easily my favorite

Miko: I need to see more before I pass judgement

Jack: ok, I over reacted there.. just trying to find anything other to say than.. hey look its another teen boy character.. /shrug

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
  3. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

I like them. I know a lot of fans will still hate them just for being the human kid characters, but I think they work so far. no where near as annoying as previous TF kids.

In what way was he at all "angsty"?

4. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Jack: I liked him. He was pretty cool. I see him as almost kind of a cooler, calmer Sam Witwicky.

Miko: I liked her, but not nearly as much as I liked Sari Sumdac from TFA. I'll need to see more of her before I can pass final judgment.

Raf: Meh. Just...meh.

Agent Fowler: Ernie Hudson? :bay  That is all.

5. amethysted

amethysted Well-Known Member

So far so good. The teenage son is the one everyone relates to. His bot is Arcee. Which is the smallest and the fastest bot. She is lean and mean...

The fast and talkative asian girl is cute and fiesty. Her bot is Bulkhead. Who reminds me of a cross between G1 Ironhide and Micheal Clark Duncun...

And the boy genious is helpful to Ratchet. I like them all so far...

The military man is fine. Ernie Hudson is fine with me...

If Transformers are known about on Earth. The military has to know about them... The whole movie NEST story was awesome... This can play off of that idea... Human Alliancees...

The fact that kids are connected to Transformers is a constant through the history of the brand. Dont fix what aint broke...

6. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Wielder of the Keyblade

If you think that's bad, just watch Armada :lol 

Actually it's really not funny how they handled the humans in that show :rolleyes2 

7. KnightHawkke

everyone's a critic:lol  Was kinda late when i finally got to watch it, perhaps not the word I was searching for.. will ponder more

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
  8. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

Not so much critiquing as just inquiring.

9. KnightHawkke

I don't know man haha, I was just trying to say anything other than what I first thought and just replaced it with on my first post, just another teen boy character, trying to give it some accent, somehow.

10. Strarf

Strarf Crystal Convoy no more TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I like Raf, he's the best human IMO.

Miko's okay, I'll have to see more episodes to get a better opinion. I don't like her voice though. To me it seems "broken," the syllables don't seem to flow well, reminds me a bit of a voice synthesizing program.

Jack, I like the least. I knew his personality was going to be this way the moment I saw the character model.

Fowler seems like the stereotypical government agent, meh.

11. prime292

prime292 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Miko seems fun I like her.

12. ZeroEdge

ZeroEdge Geass'd

News Credits:
    For a guy who just got thrown into a conflict involving giant alien robots...Raf sure is taking it well.

13. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    I like all of them, Miko and Raf are tops, then Fowler, then Jack. Not that I don't like Jack-i think he's rather clever with 'robot fight club' and the clever use of words around his mom and Arcee. Speaking of which, is Mrs. Darby a nurse? Thought she was wearing scrubs-thats interesting, I wonder if it will come into play at some point later in the series. Anyone else catch that?

14. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like 'em.

Jack is pretty straight foward, Miko is just having fun and Raf is adorable.

Fowler idk much about still but his voice is awesome so I guess I like him too.

15. ezim93

ezim93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I despise Miko. The minute the Autobots come back from a suicide mission she immediately asks if they did anything "cool". Is seeing one of your allies warped, mutated, and mutilated before your eyes cool? Is nearly dying cool? Is realizing that your planet is a barren wasteland and that you can probably never return cool? Hmph...No Respect. As for Jack and Raf they're both alright and believable. As for Agent Fowler, he's pretty cool. Kind of reminds of a less dickish version of that guy from RotF who everyone hated. Not as much as Ramon but he's up there

16. GreenChick

GreenChick Well-Known Member

17. KnightHawkke

I couldn't agree more, Jack showed some humanity and yanked her out of there.. that scene with that girl was just a bad call and made her look like a total piece of trash, which was not necessary or right.

18. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

I think she was just overly excited to see a bunch of giant robots. Something tells me she's going to grow as a character in the same way Sari did...Just without the actually being a robot part.

19. KnightHawkke

Oh I am sure they will, they usually do a good job of that with Tf series of making the humans relax eventually, and maybe I was being a little harsh, but never the less.. it was a bad scene.

20. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    It wasnt really a bad scene-I liked her reaction, as it showed that they dont really understand the gravity of the situation. Dont forget all she saw was Optimus Prime flip through a flame-spewing portal. How does she know what just happened? I mean, if i saw Optimus Prime flip through a flaming glowing portal and land right in front of me I'd be pretty psyched. It allows for character growth