thoughts on Shout! Factory

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Lord Shockwave7, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Lord Shockwave7

Lord Shockwave7 Xbox Live Dictator

I'm excited about shout factory's new Takara and Beast wars projects, and I figure they'll do Beast Machines. (it's pretty obvious)

If they ever made a Matrix of Leadership-ish box set for Beast Wars, what do you think it would be like? (design, i mean)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
  2. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Wow. Third thread related to TFA S3 in less than 24 hours. That's gotta be a record.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...ion/378340-what-up-animated-season-3-dvd.html

Until CN and Hasbro settle their differences over Transformers Animated, there won't be a S3 release or a reissue of S1-2 in their proper aspect ratio or a complete box set.

And Shout Factory can't get the distribution rights to any Hasbro or Paramount properties while they are already under contract to another distributor.

3. Lord Shockwave7

Lord Shockwave7 Xbox Live Dictator

It really is an accident. I didn't mean to post on the same thing so many times, but what the thread was for was for the other shows and not just TFA. (I dont like watching TF on Youtube, thats why I haven't seen BW).

OK
    well then lets change this a little.