Thoughts on, and cheapest place to pre-order red alert?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by VictoryLeo19, Apr 24, 2009.

1. VictoryLeo19

VictoryLeo19 Well-Known Member

Am i understanding this right that so far there is no release for a red alert in the US, but only as a henkei issue? Not too much of a problem with me but i was also wondering where is the cheapest place to pre-order him? Thanks! I just pre-ordered ghost of starscream from BBTS, is anyone else going in on him even though he's 120 bucks? I dont really get the price, but i love the seeker mold. Thanks!

2. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I belive ghost starscream is $120 only if you buy it with the book. Should be $90 if you're not interested in the book. No idea about where to get a cheap red alert.

3. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    TFsource & BBTS preorders have sold out apparently...I see it's still available at Image Anime but they want $30 for him.

4. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

ebay

5. Runamuck

Runamuck Swindle Knows Best

News Credits:
    All the places I've seen have sold out of Red Alert. But ToyArena.com still has preorders up. It might not be the cheapest, but there isn't really many choices left.

6. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    I just got mine today from TRU, and it was $20 off the peg. Add shipping and it all comes out about the same, I'd imagine...I'd go with that ToyArena.com one.

7. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

I preordered him from BBTS but looks like they are indeed out. Go with wherever you can find him since in a few months he will probably be double the price. Also Ghost Starscream shouldn't be that much unless you want the book too.