Minor/Repaint: Thoughts about Animated Sludge

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by iconscons, Oct 13, 2008.

1. iconscons

iconscons Well-Known Member

Now that I have all 3 animated dinobots, and my custom snarl...a sludge is conspicuous by his absence.

I'm thinking a grimlock...with an extended neck using a TransMetal Megatron tail. The sticky point is the front legs. I need some legs match the Animated aesthetic and are the proper length. I want to attach them where the grimlock dino-arms are. Then they'll fold back. I've played with the idea of using rhinox rhino legs, but they're a bit too short.

Any ideas for something that could be used as the front legs of a brontosaurus? In scale with Animated Grimlocks body of course.

Attached Files:

2. spoonman

spoonman Kitbasher extrordinaire!

I would suggest another Animated Grimlocks legs. Or perhaps Actvators Animated Grimlock. Not sure how much smaller that one is but I would check it out. Keep us posted. Youre Snarl was great!

3. dsn1014

dsn1014 41:75:74:6f:62:6f:74

4. Skyripper

Skyripper Seeker

I would just atach a second set of voyager grimlock, I would maybe extend the tail a little bit too to give hime lenght to realy represent his alt mode.

5. Terrorcon_King

Terrorcon_King Has Gone Transmetal

News Credits:
    i would have to agree with spoonman, Grimlocks legs would match n be a good look for him too, i cant wait to see this one!:D  we need to have all the dinobots! lol Good luck!