thought for animated season 3 ending and season 4

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by nsr46gamer, Mar 29, 2009.

1. nsr46gamer

nsr46gamer Well-Known Member

ok... so i know season 3 is gona be the last season, but i was bored and thought it would be fun to think of a possible season 4 plot line. so here it is, kinda long tho. let me know what you think.

In the final episode of the 3rd season, prowl sacrifices him self, as rumored, to save Optimus (maybe he steps into the line of fire to save him). Any way, he’s lying on the ground badly damaged, everyone else is in the middle of an all out battle with the decepticons, (which we know is probably gonna happen sooner or later in this season). Prowl calls bumblebee over and says he needs to tell him something very important before his spark fades. The camera moves back on the autobots battling the cons. Then we see bumblebee fall to the ground from being “shocked” by something. The camera then moves to an incoming decepticon, so it “seems” as if this decepticon was the one who shot down bumblebee. The autobots fight, kill maybe a couple cons and scare away the rest. Optimus defeats megatron in their final battle and the autobots win. Optimus and bulkhead along with other bots gather round bumblebee and prowl as they lay there dead and grey. The camera fads out, with a ratchet voice over, saying how the autobot / decepticon battle was won, but at what cost, and how it will never truly end. End of season 3. Season 4 starts with the re-showing of highlights of the previous episode. Then it shows what prowl had to say to bumblebee before he died. He told him that he has been secretly training (which could be showed in a pervious S3 episode) and how he developed new techniques. He gained the ability to see into the future. He says he’s seen the autobots ultimate defeat and knows how to stop it. And with the last of his energy, he sends bumblebee’s spark into the future. So a decepticon did not kill him, it was prowl who “shocked” him. In the future, his spark finds a protoform and is brought to life but still unconscious. His body is found by autobot intelligence. He wakes to be greeted by Red alert making sure he is ok. It is revealed that he has been transported 20 years to the future. Current day bumblebee is now commander of the elite guard (looks like elite guard bumblebee toy) and Optimus is now the new Magnus. Everyone questions his arrival and has no idea what to make of it. They do a so called "DNA" test on his spark to see if he is really bumblebee. The entire 4th season is set in the future and the bots battles with the cons. It is revealed that shortly after the battle were prowl died in the past, the remaining decepticons stole protoforms from autobot headquarters and made a new army. Ever since then, the autobots have struggled to stay alive fighting their new foes. Bumblebee fights along side the rest of the bots in order to turn the tide of the battle. Some episodes could include back stories of “the future” characters to show how they made it to this point in time. Sari is much older and is now arcee’s headmaster. Ratchet is now an elite guard medic bot. his team consists of wreck-gar and the dinobots.(they always like when he tells them old war stories). Bulkhead was upgraded with new weapons (think Anmated bulkhead leader toy). By the end of the season it is shown that prowl sent bumblebee to the future to set E.G. Bumblebee on his right path so that the autobots can win the war. Because after so much fighting, E.G. Bumblebee had grew up from the fun, energetic, loving bot from the past into a serious emotionless bot that only cares about winning the war. Bumblebee has to show his future self what he has become and change him back to how he used to be.(almost like that episode of ben 10 where he goes to the future and his olderself is all serious.) By seeing his past self, EG bumblebee eventually reverts back to old personality and how much fun he used to have. During the last battle, E.G. Bumblebee sacrifices himself by detonating a bomb on a decepticon warship while still inside taking out hundreds of decepticon warriors. The battle is won and the autobots start to rebuild what was lost. After the bots won and all decepticon forces are destroyed or banished, bumblebee is sucked back into the past and his spark is returned into his body. Everyone is shocked to see he is ok. He does not tell of his trip to fellow autobots, but tells the team they must return to cybertron immediately to stop the decepticons from acquiring the protoforms.

again, i know it would never happen like this, or even at all for that matter. what do you guys think? and how would you want a season 4 of animated to turn out?

2. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    That is BAD BAD Idea.

3. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow, reading a big block of text like that is jarring. Personally I hate time travel stories.

I dont have a version of what season 4 would be. Personally I hope we get a nice clean ending at the end of season 3 with no open threads. This show deserves that

4. nsr46gamer

nsr46gamer Well-Known Member

well it was just an idea. i always liked time travel stories so i kinda combined that with transformers. sorry for the long read

5. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I like the bit about the Decepticons winning the war--why not just have them take back Cybertron with Omega Supreme and have season 4 off Earth but in space and the Autobots, all of them, fighting to reclaim their home world? Omega Supreme turning bad sounds sort of cool.

I would miss the wisecracking Bumble Bee, especially since in your version of the story he grows up without us seeing it happen. I don't mind him growing up, but I do mind not seeing it happen gradually overtime.

The Autobots on Earth/Cybertron too, are out of season so them losing Cybertron doesn't seem that unbelievable. Hard times and a drawn out war, the great war II, would be nice to see. Probably too dark for the show we've seen thus far, but probably doable...

Transformed