Those We Meet on the Street

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Anodythe, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Have you ever passed another vehicle on the road or in a parking lot sporting a Transformer faction symbol? Wanted to say hello? Well, let's do just that here. I'd like to see just how wide-spread we are and yet just how close we realy are.

If you should see a vehicle with a faction symbol, pass it along to the thread. Like this,"Saturday, 1 Jan, 2010, in the parking lot of the Perry Hall Square Shoping Center (Perry Hall, MD); yellow Chevy with black, bumblebee-type stripes."

Just a few guidelines...

1. Please do not publish names, addresses or license plates numbers. Privacy is very important.

2. No pictures, especially if you are driving. Of course if you are stopped AND have the owners permission...than okay. Follow site rules.

3. Have fun, keep looking, but please remember to respect anothers privacy and personal space.

4. The moderator has final say to this thread. I hope it goes on for a while, but it is up to you to participate.

Have fun, be safe, and if you see a beige Toyota Carolla wearing an Autobot faction symbol over the rear-view mirror...wave; it's me.

Here's my second siting...Blue, SUV type, with Autobot symbol on rear window, rounding the bend by IKEA at the White Marsh Mall (MD) sometime before Christmas. Happy New Year everyone!

2. Triceradon

Triceradon In it for the rage

We were driving home from IKEA, almost into Chesapeake (VA), when I noticed what appeared to be a dark grey/black sports car, possibly a '75 Camaro or Pontiac Firebird (I know nothing about cars).

It had, to my surprise, a chalk-white Decepticon insignia on the hood scoop.

It was really friggin' cool. Gave me a sort of Wildrider vibe, actually.

3. Excelsior Prime

Excelsior Prime Autobot Leader

In the last month, I have seen TWO different 2010 Camaros, both yellow, and both with Autobot symbols.

In the case of the second and most recent sighting, it looked like the special edition of the car that featured chrome symbols straight from the dealer.

In both cases, I was insanely jealous.

I asked my wife to take pics of me with the first Camaro. I'll post those when I can.

I myself have a chrome Autobot symbol on a black license plate on the front of my car and two small red and silver Autobot symbols flanking my license plate on the rear of the car.

I'll take pics shortly.

4. 100% Mackem

100% Mackem Banned

Just asked the Mrs I'f we can put a Transformer symbol on our Car, she didn't say anything, just looked at me for a while then looked away !

5. Agent-GHQ

Agent-GHQ Accept the unacceptable

Ebay:
    I spotted a Scion and apparently the fukker was a scalper! Sold at the SDCC and the usual late night Wal-Mart run. Coincidently, that scalper was at Toys R Us too...

6. kamuix

kamuix weeeeee

my friend drives a 2008 black ford mustang with autobot logos on the side of his car.

7. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    I've seen a 2006 Chevy Silverado with an Autobot logo before while on a trip.

8. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    I once saw a Jeep parked with an Autobot symbol on the spare tire cover.
    A couple of weeks ago on the highway I saw a car with a huge G1 Autobot symbol sticker in the upper right corner of the back window.

Pretty awesome!

9. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Rattraps everywhere!

10. DarkDranzer

DarkDranzer Well-Known Member

I found a white car with a black Decepticon symbol on the side parked near where I go to "school" (I'm not sure if I should call it a school), I took a few pictures of it with my mobile) a couple of years ago (around 2007-2008). Seeing that I know next to nothing about cars I can't give any details on what type of car it was.

11. Dogcatcher2009

Dogcatcher2009 Well-Known Member

Not a car but I met a girl here in Podunk, MT who wore the most amazing custom leather G1 Decepticon jacket I have ever seen. She told me who it was made for but I can't remember the handle.

12. saberconvoy

saberconvoy Well-Known Member

a few weeks ago i saw a jeep with a decepticon logo on it
    and a lot of movie cliffjumpers

13. Bort826TFWorld

Bort826TFWorld OOGA CHAKA

News Credits:
    A friend of mine has a Blue DeLorean with a body kit and red racing stripes with Bot logos on the doors.

14. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    yesterday, at the parking lot of a fastfood joint, i saw a '97 mitsubishi mirage hatch with a huge metal decepticon logo on the hood, i wanted to speak with the owner since he is obviously a tf fan and that sort of car is rare in our country, but i was in a hurry to go home.

then, my mom and i rode a cab last week, an '05 toyota corolla j sedan which had a huge red autobot logo on the hood, i was busy texting with my gf and did not have a chance to talk with the driver.

15. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

All in Las Vegas.

In my complex, a red sedan with license plate "AUTOBOT".

Saturday, white hatchback, I think, with Belarus sticker and an Autobot symbol in white on rear windshield.

Also Black pickup truck with Army decal and Autobot symbol in center of rear window.

- Coeloptera

16. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

I saw an Autobot Camaro outside a random diner while on my way to Six Flags in September. It was awesome, but no one else in the car cared.

Oh, and on my Toronto trip with my youth group, I kept seeing small red cars resembling G1 Cliffjumper so I randomly shouted "Cliffjumper car!" every time I saw one. Only one other person got it.

17. Rubber Ducky

Rubber Ducky beepboopbop

I saw the real movie one bumblebee and sorry for reviving this thread

18. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No problem...I wonder what page it finally ended up on. Ever since joining this little corner of cyberspace, I seen more vehicles with one or the other faction sticker. And not necessarily driven by 13-18 year-olds either.

See ya on the street!

19. NSJ23

NSJ23 Binalternator Lover

I don't know if he is a member here. but there is someone that drives a silver Scion that looks like binaltech Broadblast with a autobot symbol lives or visits near my daughters mothers house in Camarillo lol

20. SuzyPrime

SuzyPrime The friendly lurker

If you drive a wagon with a Decepticon symbol every morning on Highway 52 over the Lafayette in StP, MN, I see you!