Customs: Those that can, do. Those that can't, suggest.

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by peteynorth, Nov 29, 2005.

1. peteynorth

peteynorth TFW2005 Supporter

I ain't got no skillz, but I've got some ideas/suggestions for anyone looking for a challenge:

1) Grimlock made from Energon Jetfire (I actually bought an extra Jetfire and the T-Rex vs Leonardo TMNT set figuring I could do this - I couldn't). I figure a Rex bust mounted on the front of the jet could flip back much the way G1 Grimlock transforms, and the arms can kind of roll back out of the way (and has retractable/flippable fists) to make decent dino legs. Not sure how to go about handling the legs/tail though, but you guys are more creative than I.

2) G1 Razorclaw out of Cyb Prime. Swap out/cover the cab of the truck with a lion head, and then, well that's all I've got.

3) G1 Divebomb out of Cyb Leobreaker. Should be easy, just change the lion head to that of a hawk and strap wings on (which can then be strapped onto the back of Cyb Prime/Razorclaw).

4) Sunstreaker from Mach Alert. About a year ago CVP was selling some cheap transforming robots that had Sunstreaker's head. Glue this over the Mach Alert face (some sanding may need to be done), remove chest and replace with a thinner chest plate (new head too wide for old chest to flip over in alt mode), glue exhaust pipes to shoulder sections, and repaint.

5) Jhiaxus out of E. Jetfire. Uhmmm, good luck.

2. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

1,2, and 3 are some really far out ideas. I'm not sure just strapping wings to a Leobreaker will work, let alone look decent. A hawk body does not look at all like a lion.

3. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

I like the Grimlock idea. Having the cockpit substituted for a Trex head sounds like a cool idea. He's got the shape & size to make a good grimmy.

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Idea #4 is an OTFCC exclusive from '03 except for the remolded head....

5. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

6. Insane Galvatron

News Credits:
  7. JLBarnett

JLBarnett Well-Known Member

I've had an idea myself. I was looking at a pic of Firestar from a side view and was wondering if you could turn a Rodimus Prime minus his camper/battle platform into a Firestar

8. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

#4 is the OTFCC one with this head

[​IMG]

9. Insane Galvatron

News Credits:
    That is a Prowl head... #4 said Sunstreaker. I have one of the KOs with the Sunstreaker heads. ProwlPants used one on this actionmaster.

10. dragontron88

dragontron88 Your new Lord, & Master

I had an idea my self I posted awhile back, I dont have the skills for it though. I want to take an E-Galvatron and make him look like Ravages transwarp cruiser from Beast Wars, season 2, The Agenda1-3, just paint the base black from purple, remold/New Wings, make transparent parts light/Med. Blue, and replace head with Alt. Ravages. What do you think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]