Those moments.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by grimlock_king25, Mar 4, 2010.

1. grimlock_king25

grimlock_king25 Hail to the king, baby

This is something I will be doing a lot. I will share an experience that has happened to me with a toy and you share If that SAME experience has happened to you.

Here we go

While transforming a toy have you ever got it confused with another toy and try to do something that other toy can do?

EXAMPLE- Sometimes when I transform ROTF deluxe Skids I confuse it with HA Skids and try to transform it as such.

These will be called TF moments from now on because everyone seems to think that's what the title said and I like it.
    Please share and more to come.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE: Okay guys these will continue, but people were confused on this one it seems. So For this one only you can post any experience you want since people are already doing that anyways. Or still follow the rules if you want. Or just forget about this one.

2. The_Black_Sheep

The_Black_Sheep Willyna...

News Credits:
    Not exactly the same but I did have a "sort-of TF moment" a couple of years ago.

I used to be a casual primary school teacher & one day I saw 2 boys playing with a SWTF in the classroom. These 2 boys were roughly 9-10 years old & the fact that they were playing with a TF - Well, That certainly put a smile on my face.

Infact, I'd definitely call that a "TF Moment". :) 

3. mweeuser

mweeuser Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was in wal-mart a couple weeks ago and there was a few masterpiece skywarps (on clearance as everywhere else unfortunately). There was a boy that couldn't have been 8 or 10 tops. He asked me with a ton of enthusiasm, "Wow, is that based on the original skywarp?" The fact that he even knew it was like the original or who skywarp was brought a smile to my face.

4. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    I had that happen before... back when the original Classics were out, a little kid was talking about Hot Rod. Despite the fact that it said "Rodimus" on the package, he called it Hot Rod. I was pretty impressed.

5. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

I eventually got to 're-own' G1 Prime and Starscream, both MIB (emphasis on the 'M') and when I put them side by side after all this time it takes me back to my 8th birthday when my grandparents bought me the exact same figures.

I can still remember the drive back from the shops and I was holding both of them on my lap in the back seat of the car.

6. spikex

spikex Nightbird is my bitch

My tf moment happened last new years eve. I was at my friends party and he had his son's rotf figures displayed on his tv. At about ten minutes before the countdown I started transforming them. Next thing I knew about five other people started playing with the other tfs. So there we were, all six of us sitting and playing with tfs while we rang in the newyear. We all missed the countdown we were so engrossed in tfing. It was nothing less than a good omen for 2010 as far as I was concerned.

7. grimlock_king25

grimlock_king25 Hail to the king, baby

So far none of the responses answer my question. I have edited the post to be a little more understandable. I still enjoyed reading them though.

8. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    I have never had that happen to me.

9. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Why can't we all share our own Transformers moment?! To hell with this conformity!

But...no. hasn't happened to me with Skids and Mudflap specifically.