Thor. Go. Read this book.

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Coeloptera, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

Just got the latest issue and honestly, I think this is one of the better books JMS has ever written. It's mythic, has the right amount of humour, presents characters in a slightly updated form that still feels "classic" while treating them respectfully (Volstagg's awesomeness must be seen to be believed), still dips into the shared Marvel U continuity without getting overwhelmed and caught up in the latest "event", and on top of all that, is still telling a very engaging story with some real emotional punch
    Poor Bill, poor Kelda!

So, anyone else currently having this one pulled? Really, it is currently the only Marvel book I'm getting after dropping Hulk.

- Coeloptera

2. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    i started reading it when JMS first started it, but dropped it after the first arc...not a big fan of thor in the first place...but maybe i'll check it out sometime...i just dropped hulk to, and thinking about letting invincible ironman, daredevil and captain america too...i'm just tired of marvel...

3. Cyber-Kun

Cyber-Kun UNLEASHED!

News Credits:
    Loved the first arc, working my way on getting the rest!

4. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    Now that JMS has left, I'm unsure if I'll continue reading it.